• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inSearch of a Cherry Pitter. Anyone Have One to Sell? I Have a Host

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of cherry pitters for sale on their website or through independent consultants. The prices range from $15 to $30 and there may be occasional sales or promotions. Host credits can be used towards the purchase of a cherry pitter. If the Host for a party is unable to provide a cherry pitter, it can be purchased directly from the website or through another consultant.
schel
In Search Of a Cherry Pitter. Anyone have one to sell? I have a host who wants one. Shipping to 55309.
Thanks.
Schel

Re: IsoStill in need of item!
Schel

Re: IsoCherry pitters are few and far between. I have been in search of one for a long, long, time. Probably have to break down and go the ebay route. Good luck.

Not PC, but I have one from Williams Sonoma that works great. Not nearly as attractive as ours was, but it works.

Re: Isoebay is your best bet:http://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-OF-FIVE-NEW-PAMPERED-CHEF-UTENSILS-FREE-COOKBOOK_W0QQitemZ320267874072QQihZ011QQcategoryZ20649QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Related to inSearch of a Cherry Pitter. Anyone Have One to Sell? I Have a Host

1. Can I purchase a cherry pitter from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer a variety of cherry pitters for sale on our website or through one of our independent consultants.

2. How much does a cherry pitter from Pampered Chef cost?

The price of a cherry pitter varies depending on the model, but they typically range from $15 to $30.

3. Do you offer any discounts or promotions for cherry pitters?

We occasionally have sales or special offers on our cherry pitters. You can check our website or contact a consultant for more information.

4. Can I use my Host credit to purchase a cherry pitter?

Yes, you can use your Host credit towards the purchase of a cherry pitter or any other Pampered Chef product.

5. What if I already have a Host for my party, but I am still in need of a cherry pitter?

If your Host is unable to provide a cherry pitter for your party, you can purchase one directly from our website or through another consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjackson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Candi_f