• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Cherry Pitter - Any Permutation

In summary, the "Iso Cherry Pitter - Any Permutation" is a kitchen tool used for quickly and easily removing pits from cherries, olives, small plums, and similar fruits. It works by placing the fruit in the designated slot and pushing down the spring-loaded handle to remove the pit. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. It is not suitable for larger fruits. The product comes with a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
scottcooks
Gold Member
According to this customer, PC has had more than one. Anyone have a ?new? cherry pitter available?? Customer is in Washington State.

If you can't find one, someone told me that they found a similar item at Target this summer.

I have not heard that we have a new cherry pitter. Do we?? I gave mine to my sister and regret it.....she, of course loves it and so,if someone has one I would like to get another.

I seem to remember that my first one came apart and my current one in a solid piece.

Ann - thanks for the Target nod. No I'm not saying we have a new one, but they were first describing something like a syringe not like the one I remember we had which was more like a garlic press.

What is the "Iso Cherry Pitter - Any Permutation" used for?

The "Iso Cherry Pitter - Any Permutation" is a kitchen tool used for quickly and easily removing pits from cherries. It can also be used for olives, small plums, and other similar fruits.

How does the "Iso Cherry Pitter - Any Permutation" work?

The "Iso Cherry Pitter - Any Permutation" works by placing the cherry in the designated slot and pushing the spring-loaded handle down. This forces the pit out of the cherry and into a separate compartment, leaving the cherry intact.

Is the "Iso Cherry Pitter - Any Permutation" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso Cherry Pitter - Any Permutation" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

Can the "Iso Cherry Pitter - Any Permutation" be used for larger fruits?

No, the "Iso Cherry Pitter - Any Permutation" is designed for smaller fruits such as cherries, olives, and small plums. It is not recommended for larger fruits as it may not be effective in removing the pits.

What is the warranty for the "Iso Cherry Pitter - Any Permutation"?

The "Iso Cherry Pitter - Any Permutation" comes with a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects. If you encounter any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • sjackson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Niki