• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New in Box ISO Retired White TTA for Sale - Fast Shipping to 41076

In summary, the product title includes the acronym "ISO" which stands for "in search of." The product is described as "New in Box" meaning it is brand new and in its original packaging. The term "Retired" indicates that the product is no longer being produced or sold, making it potentially more valuable. The seller promises fast shipping to the zip code 41076, but the exact shipping time may vary. There are no additional fees or costs associated with the purchase, but additional shipping services or insurance may incur extra fees.
Chefweezie
I need one of these NIB for a really good customer. Shipping would be direct to my customer.
Please email me with price including shipping to 41076. Can pay however you like.

Thanks,
Lesa

I have two that are gently used that I am willing to part with. Are you still interested in one? Let me know...thanks!

I have one new in box if you are interested.

How much for one of these plus shipping to 07607... thanks!!

Related to New in Box ISO Retired White TTA for Sale - Fast Shipping to 41076

1. What does "ISO" mean in the product title?

"ISO" stands for "in search of," indicating that the seller is looking for a specific product to purchase.

2. Is the product brand new and in its original packaging?

Yes, the product is described as "New in Box," meaning it has never been used and is still in its original packaging.

3. What does "Retired" mean in relation to the product?

"Retired" means that the product is no longer being produced or sold by the company, making it more rare and potentially valuable to collectors.

4. How fast is the shipping to 41076?

The seller promises fast shipping to the zip code 41076, but the exact shipping time may vary depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout and the distance between the seller and the buyer.

5. Are there any additional fees or costs associated with the purchase?

No, the price listed is the total cost of the product and shipping to 41076. However, if the buyer chooses to add on additional shipping services or insurance, there may be additional fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • button92
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • pamperedharriet