• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Ice Cream Dipper Now - Limited Time Offer | Shipping to 75134 Included

In summary, the "Get Your Ice Cream Dipper Now" offer from Pampered Chef is a limited time promotion that includes a special ice cream dipper tool and free shipping to the 75134 zip code. The offer is only available for a limited time, and once it expires, the ice cream dipper may no longer be available. The ice cream dipper set also includes a specially designed scoop for easy serving and a bonus recipe book. Shipping to the 75134 zip code is included in the offer, and it is not available for individual purchase outside of the limited time offer. However, you can always check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any available promotions or offers.
Sheila
Gold Member
Yup, had a customer call me wanting one after the deadline. LOL

If you have one for sale, please quote me a price including shipping to 75134.

Sheila, I have one I can bring to spring launch

That would be great Teresa! Just $15 then?

Related to Get Your Ice Cream Dipper Now - Limited Time Offer | Shipping to 75134 Included

What is the "Get Your Ice Cream Dipper Now" offer?

The "Get Your Ice Cream Dipper Now" offer is a limited time promotion from Pampered Chef that includes a special ice cream dipper tool and free shipping to the 75134 zip code.

How long is this offer available?

This offer is only available for a limited time, so make sure to take advantage of it while you can! Once the offer expires, the ice cream dipper may no longer be available.

What is included in the ice cream dipper set?

The ice cream dipper set includes a specially designed scoop for easily scooping and serving ice cream, as well as a bonus recipe book with delicious dessert ideas.

Is the shipping to 75134 really included in the offer?

Yes, shipping to the 75134 zip code is included in this offer. This means you can enjoy your new ice cream dipper without any additional shipping costs.

Can I purchase the ice cream dipper separately without the limited time offer?

As this is a limited time offer, the ice cream dipper may not be available for individual purchase. However, you can always check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any available promotions or offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • RachelNguyen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies