• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Safe Cutter? Get It Now, Free Shipping!

In summary, Tiffanyoption is looking for a safe cutter but does not want to pay full shipping for just the safe cutter. If anyone has one, they are welcome to pm or email her to let her know what they want for it and shipping.
tiffanypc05
Hi, I have a customer wanting a safe cutter but i don't want her to have to pay full shipping for just the safe cutter. if anyone has one, please pm or e-mail me to let me know what you want for it and shipping.

TIA

Tiffany

optionYou could tack it onto another order and let them split the shipping. I've done that with people just wanting the sb cookbook.

I don't have another order going on for another 2 weeks otherwise that would have been fine

Tiffany - I may have one at home. I KNOW I have one of the Halloween ones (with the jack o'lanterns on the handle). I never use them, so I'll sell it to you for $1 plus shipping, which will probably be about $1.

I need the red one, if you have that one, i'll take it

I'll check when I get home from work.

...Thanks for your help!

Tiffany, I checked, and all I have are the Halloween ones. Sorry.

Safe CutterI have one new in the bag. $1.00 for knife and $1.25 for shipping? Let me know if you still need this. Mary

hey mary, i sent you a pm, please get back to me asap. thanks

Do you still need one? I've got one if you are interested.

yes, i still need one. i sent you a pm!

Ann do you still have the Halloween Safe Cutter, I would love to have at least one for my kids this year. I can paypal you the money, just let me know.

Thanks

I sure do - how many do you need? I think I have about 8 or 10 of them.

I will take two of them, let me know how muchwith shipping to 34291 and I will paypal you the money.

Thanks

Abey, let's say $4 including shipping for 2. PM or email me your address.

Still in need I have several red ones let me know

chefann said:
Tiffany, I checked, and all I have are the Halloween ones. Sorry.

Just PM'd ya Annie Bananny...

I PM'd ya back, Gina!

What is the Need Safe Cutter?

The Need Safe Cutter is a kitchen tool designed to easily and safely cut through various types of food, such as fruits, vegetables, and meats.

Is the Need Safe Cutter safe to use?

Yes, the Need Safe Cutter is specifically designed with safety in mind. It features a protective guard that keeps your fingers away from the blade, making it safe for even children to use.

Does the Need Safe Cutter come with free shipping?

Yes, our current promotion offers free shipping for the Need Safe Cutter. This means you can enjoy the convenience and safety of this tool without any additional shipping costs.

Can the Need Safe Cutter cut through tough or hard foods?

Yes, the Need Safe Cutter is designed to cut through a variety of foods, including tough or hard ones. Its sharp blade and ergonomic design make it easy to cut through even the toughest foods with minimal effort.

How do I clean and maintain the Need Safe Cutter?

Cleaning the Need Safe Cutter is simple and easy. It is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water. To maintain its sharpness, we recommend hand washing and drying the blade after each use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • melheather
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Becky Bechel
  • babywings76