• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Trade - Pizza Cutter for a Subscription!

In summary, the "Want to Trade - Pizza Cutter for a Subscription!" promotion offered by Pampered Chef allows customers to trade in their old pizza cutter for a 20% discount on a new subscription to one of their monthly cooking magazines. To participate, customers can bring their old pizza cutter to a Pampered Chef store or representative or contact customer service. Any brand or type of pizza cutter in working condition is eligible for the trade-in. The 20% discount can be applied to any of Pampered Chef's monthly cooking magazines, and multiple pizza cutters can be traded in for multiple discounts, with one discount per magazine subscription.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Don't ask me why I can't find any of my pizza cutters... I've come across THREE can openers, though...

I'll trade a 6 month Tasty Tidbits subscription for a pizza cutter - old style is fine. New or used demo only, please.

I don't really need anything else right now and I've been forgetting to add it to my orders.

Thanks!
Joy

PampChefJoy said:
Don't ask me why I can't find any of my pizza cutters... I've come across THREE can openers, though...

I'll trade a 6 month Tasty Tidbits subscription for a pizza cutter - old style is fine. New or used demo only, please.

I don't really need anything else right now and I've been forgetting to add it to my orders.

Thanks!
Joy

deal! I've go ta bunch from surprise boxes!

Aw, Keith beat me. ;)Enjoy your subscription Keith!

I need to be on here more.

Thanks Keith!

LOL - maybe I should trade my way to a whole set of new fall products, hehe....

PampChefJoy said:
Thanks Keith!

LOL - maybe I should trade my way to a whole set of new fall products, hehe....

I bet you could do it too!

What is the "Want to Trade - Pizza Cutter for a Subscription!" promotion?

The "Want to Trade - Pizza Cutter for a Subscription!" promotion is a special offer by Pampered Chef where customers can trade in their old pizza cutter for a 20% discount on a new subscription to our monthly cooking magazine.

How can I participate in this promotion?

To participate in this promotion, simply bring in your old pizza cutter to any Pampered Chef store or representative and let them know you would like to trade it in for the subscription discount. You can also contact our customer service team for more information.

What types of pizza cutters are eligible for the trade-in?

Any brand or type of pizza cutter is eligible for the trade-in, as long as it is in working condition. This includes handheld, wheel, and rocking pizza cutters.

Is the subscription discount applicable to any of Pampered Chef's monthly cooking magazines?

Yes, the 20% discount can be applied to any of our monthly cooking magazines, including The Pampered Chef Magazine and Pampered Chef Kids Magazine. Simply choose the magazine you would like to subscribe to and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

Can I trade in multiple pizza cutters for multiple subscription discounts?

Yes, you can trade in multiple pizza cutters for multiple subscription discounts. However, only one discount can be applied per magazine subscription. So if you would like to subscribe to multiple magazines, you will need to trade in a pizza cutter for each one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Tig
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • pampermejolene