• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy an Iso Kitchen Grease Mop Thingy? PM Me with Your Price!

R
RachelNguyen
Or whatever the heck it was called, LOL!

If you have one that you'd like to part with, please pm me with the price, including shipping, to RI (02888).

I have a customer that wants one.

Thanks!

Rachel

RachelNguyen said:
Or whatever the heck it was called, LOL!

If you have one that you'd like to part with, please pm me with the price, including shipping, to RI (02888).

I have a customer that wants one.

Thanks!

Rachel
It was called the Magic Mop:) Sorry I don't have any tho.

I have a customer looking for one too.

Hey me too. How old is this thing? I have never had anyone mention it before last week.

They haven't been in the catalog for at least 6 years. I've recently seen them someplace else online, but I can't remember where (and they didn't call it a Magic Mop).

I have one! I got it in my surpise box at conference...I thought I'd use it, but I haven't. I'm not home now, but I THINK it's still in it's packaging...

SO....Let the bidding begin! Do I hear $200 for this collector's item?! LOL!

I've never seen the one from Pampered Chef, but I did a google search and found this one: http://www.purecajun.com/mop.htmDoes this resemble the one from Pampered Chef, or should I be looking for something else?

Yep, that's it, Ann.

speedychef said:
I have one! I got it in my surpise box at conference...I thought I'd use it, but I haven't. I'm not home now, but I THINK it's still in it's packaging...

SO....Let the bidding begin! Do I hear $200 for this collector's item?! LOL!

Name your price, Girl! I'll pass it along to the customer and see if they are willing to pay. Please give me a total with shipping. (Looks very easy to ship, though... just throw it in a padded envelope.)

My zip is 02888

Thanks!
Rachel

Related to Looking to Buy an Iso Kitchen Grease Mop Thingy? PM Me with Your Price!

1. What is an "Iso Kitchen Grease Mop Thingy"?

An "Iso Kitchen Grease Mop Thingy" is a specialized cleaning tool designed to remove tough grease and grime from kitchen surfaces. It typically consists of a handle, a detachable mop head, and a cleaning solution or degreaser.

2. How does an "Iso Kitchen Grease Mop Thingy" work?

The mop head of an "Iso Kitchen Grease Mop Thingy" is made of an absorbent material that is able to soak up grease and oil. The cleaning solution or degreaser helps to break down and dissolve the grease, making it easier for the mop to remove it from surfaces.

3. Is an "Iso Kitchen Grease Mop Thingy" more effective than regular mops or cleaning products?

Yes, an "Iso Kitchen Grease Mop Thingy" is specifically designed to tackle tough grease and grime in the kitchen, making it more effective than regular mops or cleaning products. It is also able to reach into tight spaces and corners that may be difficult for other cleaning tools to reach.

4. How do I know if an "Iso Kitchen Grease Mop Thingy" is right for me?

If you frequently struggle with removing tough grease and grime from your kitchen surfaces, an "Iso Kitchen Grease Mop Thingy" may be a good option for you. It is also a good choice for those who prefer using environmentally-friendly cleaning products, as many "Iso Kitchen Grease Mop Thingys" use natural and biodegradable cleaning solutions.

5. Where can I purchase an "Iso Kitchen Grease Mop Thingy"?

An "Iso Kitchen Grease Mop Thingy" can be purchased at most home goods or kitchen supply stores. They can also be found online through various retailers. If you are having trouble finding one, you can also try reaching out to the manufacturer directly to inquire about purchasing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newchefmommy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
newchefmommy
  • CRuff
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • pckrissy