• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Extra [Item] in 48879 - PM Me With Price & Shipping

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for kitchen gadgets and tools from the Pampered Chef brand. They are open to negotiating prices and can provide pictures upon request. Shipping costs will depend on the item and shipping method, and the condition of the items may vary.
PamperedLady1979
Does anyone have an extra one of these? My mom was just here and saw mine and really wants to get one for my step-dad. Please PM me with price + shipping to 48879. Thanks!

Last edited:
bump :D
anyone?

I thought I had one but can't find it at the moment. I'll look later and let you know.

I think I have one - won't have time to look until sometime tomorrow for it, but 99% sure. It is new in pkg.

If not, my recruiter had one she was looking to unload earlier this year ... I'll see if she still has it.

Thank you!

Related to Wanted: Extra [Item] in 48879 - PM Me With Price & Shipping

1. What items are you looking for?

I am looking for various kitchen gadgets and tools from the Pampered Chef brand, such as knives, cookware, and baking supplies.

2. Is the price negotiable?

Yes, I am open to negotiating prices depending on the item and its condition.

3. Can you provide pictures of the items?

Yes, I can provide pictures upon request. Please specify which items you would like to see.

4. How much is shipping?

Shipping costs will depend on the weight and size of the item, as well as the shipping method. Please PM me with your location and I can provide an estimate for shipping costs.

5. Are these items new or used?

Some of the items may be new and never used, while others may have been gently used. I will specify the condition of each item in the description.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HernandezFamilyKitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • newchefmommy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
newchefmommy
  • thehaleykitchen