• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extra Quick Stir Pitcher Wanted - 08063

In summary, a user is looking for a Quick Stir Pitcher and asks if anyone picked one up on the Outlet. They inquire about the size and color of the pitcher and another user offers to give theirs away for free. The original user is interested and plans to buy both the 2 qt. and family size pitchers. They also mention having blue tumblers. The conversation ends with the outlet price for the 2 qt. pitcher being confirmed.
jbachen
If anyone picked up an extra Quick Stir Pitcher when they were on the Outlet, I could use another one.

If you could let me know what you want for it and how much shipping is to 08063, I would really appreciate it!

TIA!

The 2qt or family?

I have one of the smaller ones NIB. Which one are you looking for?

I never did see the family QSP on the outlet recently, pretty sure she is asking for the 2 qt,

ok maybe I'm wrong ? :)

Last edited:
The blue family quick stir was on there not long ago.

I thought that the family size was only available in the current catalog? The one that was on the Outlet was the 2Qt, with the white top.Is that what you have, Janet?I never knew a blue one even existed!! Sorry for the confusion!!

jbachen said:
I thought that the family size was only available in the current catalog? The one that was on the Outlet was the 2Qt, with the white top.

Is that what you have, Janet?

I never knew a blue one even existed!! Sorry for the confusion!!

Yes, that is what I have sitting. The clear with white top.

The blue ones were on the outlet about 6-12 months ago.

I got two in my surprise boxes, one 2 qt. and one family size ... I plan to keep one (probably family size) to use at my shows.I didn't know it was blue! So is my kitchen, so that's even better!I'd simply explain to my customers that it's being re-sized.I don't need both, so you are welcome to the other one. I do not know how much shipping would be but I can find out tomorrow! Unless you're already buying Janet's ....

I just PM'd both of you. I might just take them both... especially since I have already sold four of them since they went off the outlet! My customers love them! Thanks!

Maybe I should open the family size one and check the color ...

I have tumblers too!

I am blue. My pitcher is not. Just opened them both to make sure.

They are clear with a white lid.

The TUMBLERS are blue, though. I have 2 sets.

Last edited:
Anyone remember the latest outlet price for the 2 qt.?

$7.50 on outlet

1. What is the capacity of the Extra Quick Stir Pitcher?

The Extra Quick Stir Pitcher has a capacity of 2 quarts, making it perfect for mixing and serving large batches of drinks or cocktails.

2. Is the Extra Quick Stir Pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Extra Quick Stir Pitcher is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

3. Can the Extra Quick Stir Pitcher be used for hot or cold liquids?

Yes, the Extra Quick Stir Pitcher is made with durable, heat-resistant material and can be used for both hot and cold liquids.

4. Does the Extra Quick Stir Pitcher come with a lid?

Yes, the Extra Quick Stir Pitcher comes with a secure-fitting lid to prevent spills and keep your drinks fresh.

5. What makes the Extra Quick Stir Pitcher different from other pitchers?

The Extra Quick Stir Pitcher features a unique built-in stirrer that helps mix drinks and ingredients quickly and thoroughly, saving time and effort in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef Marla
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • jennuone
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • Jennifer Hunsucker