• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Table Runner, Place Mats, and Napkins - Unused

In summary, the table runner has dimensions of 14" x 72" and the place mats are reversible for added versatility. All napkins are machine washable and made of 100% cotton for durability. There are also various color options available for the table runner, place mats, and napkins to match your home decor.
KittyCooks
My youngest sister has decided she wants more of these...so I'm looking for a table runner, 4 place mats, and 4 napkins. Unused, except for display.

If you have some that you want to part with, please PM me with price, including shipping to 70817.

I can either send you a check, or pay with PayPal, your choice.

just PMd you

still looking for the placemats and a table runner...anyone?

OK, Vanessa has the napkins...does anyone have the placemats and/or the table runner?

bumping...anyone???

Let me look...I probably do and would love to hook you up with them. If I forget to get back to you. PM me and I will get right on it. It is getting late tonight and I may not get to it on Saturday but I WILL look!

I found 2 placemats. Used only for display and slipped back into original package. Never been washed. And I found the table runner. It has been folded but other than that...displayed only. I will PM you for prices.

What are the dimensions of the table runner?

The dimensions of our table runner are 14" x 72".

Can the place mats be used on both sides?

Yes, our place mats are reversible and can be used on both sides for added versatility.

Are the napkins machine washable?

Yes, all of our napkins are machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

What material are the table runner, place mats, and napkins made of?

Our table runner, place mats, and napkins are made of 100% cotton for a durable and high-quality product.

Do you offer different color options for the table runner, place mats, and napkins?

Yes, we offer a variety of colors for our table runner, place mats, and napkins so you can choose the perfect set to match your home decor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • cookingwithlove
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • milkangel