• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on an Iso Star Bread Tube - Limited Availability!

In summary, the Iso Star Bread Tube is a limited edition product from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily create beautiful and delicious star-shaped bread. It is made of high-quality materials and is designed to help home cooks achieve professional-looking results. Using the Iso Star Bread Tube is simple and straightforward - just mix your bread dough, place it in the tube, and bake. The tube is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. It can also be used for other types of bread, and is currently a popular and in-demand item.
rayday
I have a guest who really wants one of our old Star Bread Tubes. If anyone has one and is willing to sell please e-mail me at [email protected] with your price including shipping to 96818. Thanks so much!!

I do! I'll email you! :p And what does ISO stand for?

Last edited:
"In Search Of"

Ahhhh... :eek: Duh! lol :rolleyes:

I have 2 that I can part with.

What is the Iso Star Bread Tube?

The Iso Star Bread Tube is a limited edition product from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily create beautiful and delicious star-shaped bread. It is made of high-quality materials and is designed to help home cooks achieve professional-looking results.

How do I use the Iso Star Bread Tube?

Using the Iso Star Bread Tube is simple and straightforward. First, mix your bread dough according to your preferred recipe. Then, lightly grease the inside of the tube and place the dough inside. Bake the bread according to your recipe, and when it's done, slide the bread out of the tube and enjoy your beautiful star-shaped bread!

Is the Iso Star Bread Tube dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Star Bread Tube is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

Can I use the Iso Star Bread Tube for other types of bread?

While the Iso Star Bread Tube is specifically designed for creating star-shaped bread, you can also use it to make other types of bread, such as braided loaves or filled bread. Get creative and experiment with different recipes!

When will the Iso Star Bread Tube be back in stock?

Unfortunately, the Iso Star Bread Tube is a limited edition product and once it sells out, we cannot guarantee that it will be restocked. We recommend purchasing yours as soon as possible to ensure that you can get your hands on this popular item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Loreen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Loreen
Replies