• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

NIB Square Bread Tube Wanted: Star, Heart & Flower Shapes Too

In summary, several customers are looking for Bread Tubes in various shapes. Some are willing to buy gently used tubes, while others are specifically looking for new in box (NIB) tubes. Suzanne and Karyn have tubes available for sale, but Brenda has first dibs on the square tube. Other sellers, such as Ruth and Lisa, also have NIB tubes for sale. The asking price for the tubes ranges from $5.50 to $6.50 each plus shipping. Some sellers are also willing to negotiate a bulk price for multiple tubes.
Bren706
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for the Bread Tubes. She has the star, heart and flower shapes. Does anyone have the square bread tube (NIB) or others that you are willing to sell?

I also have a customer looking for these! They do not have to be NIB, gently used will be fine. Maybe one of you is hoarding a bunch of these??? :eek:)

Brenda, I have one square and one scallop tube (scallop is different from the 5-petal flower one, so you can be sure there is no confusion with your customer)
Brandi, I wasn't sure if you are only looking for squares or for any tubes - I also have two hearts and two stars.
All are NIB, $6.50 each plus shipping.
Email me if you are interested: [email protected]
Since Brenda asked first, she has first dibs on the square!
Suzanne Johnson

Thanks Suzanne! I will call my customer tomorrow and find out for sure if there is a specific shape she is looking for! I will get back withyou! Thanks!

OK, I must confess that I found a small hoard in my closet. Not sure why I even have these as I've cleared out that closet before my holiday booths this year. Oh well, all are NIB and what I have is 8 of the Square Tubes and 2 of the Scalloped ones (NOT the 5-petal ones). $6.50 each plus shipping.Ardi

I am going to e-mail my customer this morning, and will get back to you as soon as I hear from her. Thanks!

I have 2 square ones!

I have another customer who is looking for Bread Tubes. Anyone have some they want to sell?

Brenda, I still have the tubes I described in my previous post reply to your original post. Let me know...
Suzanne Johnson

Do you just have the square and scalloped ones? or do you also have the hearts and stars?

I have the heart, square and scalloped tubes aval. if you are interested

Suzanne and Karyn, I will be seeing the interested person tomorrow (my show host), and will get back to you. Meanwhile, could you please e-mail me at [email protected] with pricing?

I just found a brand new valtrompia bread tube- star in my pantry. If anyone is looking for one, never been touched, still in box, with directions, I would like $5.50 plus shipping. Let me know. Ruth

bumping... anyone interested?

Brenda - did you ever get the bread tubes you were wanting??

I have a few square ones New in Box.. email if anyone's interested [email protected]

I just found a brand new valtrompia bread tube- star in my pantry. If anyone is looking for one, never been touched, still in box, with directions, I would like $5.50 plus shipping. Let me know. Ruth
Ruth - I may have a customer who is interested. Let me check with her .. I'll get back to you soon.Thanks.

Thanks very much, I did sell it to one of our own.

Does anyone have any of the bread tubes left? My customer is interested.Thanks.

I too have a square bread tube nib.

Once again, I am looking for bread tubes. The same customer that inquired about them in April, but I hadn't heard from just called me this morning when I sent out my newsletter. She would take 2 of each shape. Let me know your availability and asking price. Thanks again.

I know I have 1 sqaure & I think a heart & star. I would have to check for sure when I get home from work. I would take 5.00 for each plus shipping. I would try tog et them to fit in flat rate box. PM me if interested.

Lisa

I have 2 heart, 1 square & 1 star tube if you still need them.

Yes. I will take all 4. I will PM you this afternoon.

1. What are the dimensions of the NIB Square Bread Tube?

The NIB Square Bread Tube measures 9 inches in length, 3 inches in width, and 3 inches in height.

2. Are the star, heart, and flower shapes included in the bread tube?

No, the bread tube only comes with the square shape. The star, heart, and flower shapes can be purchased separately.

3. Can the NIB Square Bread Tube be used in the oven?

Yes, the bread tube is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Is the NIB Square Bread Tube dishwasher safe?

Yes, the bread tube is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Can the NIB Square Bread Tube be used for anything other than bread?

Yes, the bread tube can also be used to mold other baked goods such as cakes, brownies, and meatloaf.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loreen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Loreen
  • jrstephens
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • ChefCat