• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spare Square Bread Tube Wanted - Will Pay Ransom

In summary, a spare square bread tube is a metal kitchen tool used for baking bread in a unique square shape. It has a removable bottom for easy release of the bread and may be difficult to find and highly desired by avid bakers. The amount someone is willing to pay for it may vary, but it is not uncommon for people to pay a higher price for rare or hard-to-find kitchen tools. Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not currently offer a spare square bread tube, but it may be found through online marketplaces or secondhand stores. Alternatively, a square loaf pan or banneton basket can be used for baking bread in a square shape.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
Does anyone have an extra square bread tube they are willing to part with? For a reasonable ransom :)

It's on the Outlet right now...right?

I'm positive that I have one in the attic. PM me your price & we'll see what we can do.

What is a spare square bread tube?

A spare square bread tube is a kitchen tool used for baking bread in a unique square shape. It is typically made of metal and has a removable bottom for easy release of the bread.

Why is someone willing to pay a ransom for a spare square bread tube?

Some people may be willing to pay a ransom for a spare square bread tube because it may be out of stock or discontinued, making it difficult to find and highly desired by avid bakers.

How much is someone willing to pay for a spare square bread tube?

The amount someone is willing to pay for a spare square bread tube may vary depending on the demand for the item. However, it is not uncommon for people to pay a higher price for rare or hard-to-find kitchen tools.

Can I purchase a spare square bread tube through Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not currently offer a spare square bread tube. However, you may be able to find one through online marketplaces or secondhand stores.

Are there any alternatives to a spare square bread tube?

Yes, there are other kitchen tools that can be used to bake bread in a square shape, such as a square loaf pan or a banneton basket. These can be found at most kitchen supply stores or online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • mrssyvo
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ameliasurf
  • pkd09