• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Cheap Bowl for Spoon Rest - Help Joanne Out!

In summary, you can find a cheap bowl for a spoon rest at discount stores like Walmart or Target, as well as online retailers like Amazon or eBay. The best material for a spoon rest bowl is heat-resistant and easy to clean, such as ceramic or stoneware. The size of the bowl should be large enough to fit your cooking utensils without tipping over, with a diameter of 6-8 inches being a good size. While any bowl can be used as a spoon rest, it is recommended to use a designated one to avoid potential damage. There are various designs and patterns available for spoon rest bowls, so choose one that fits your personal style and kitchen decor.
ChefinHarmony
Does anyone have an extra bowl for the spoon rest they are willing to part with? I know, it's only $10 for a new one, but before I add it to an order, I thought maybe I could get one here for less. We don't sell in on Spare Parts!
Thanks!
Joanne

Isn't it funny that you can get the holder as a replacement part, but not the ceramic bowl??? I had a customer that needed one as well.

If it's less than a year old they have to replace it. Mine is broken and over a year old, I am using a little salsa dish for mine. I told PC that they need to put that on their replacement parts list so that people don't use other small dishes with it. Will they listen....who knows!!

Related to Looking for a Cheap Bowl for Spoon Rest - Help Joanne Out!

1. Where can I find a cheap bowl for a spoon rest?

You can find a cheap bowl for a spoon rest at any discount store, such as Walmart or Target. You can also check online retailers like Amazon or eBay for affordable options.

2. What material is best for a spoon rest bowl?

The best material for a spoon rest bowl is one that is heat-resistant and easy to clean. Ceramic or stoneware bowls are great options as they can withstand high temperatures and are dishwasher safe.

3. How big should the bowl be for a spoon rest?

The size of the bowl for a spoon rest should be large enough to comfortably fit your cooking utensils without them tipping over. A diameter of 6-8 inches is usually a good size for a spoon rest bowl.

4. Can I use any type of bowl as a spoon rest?

Yes, you can use any type of bowl as a spoon rest as long as it is heat-resistant and large enough for your utensils. However, it is recommended to use a designated spoon rest bowl to avoid any potential damage to your other bowls.

5. Are there any specific designs or patterns for spoon rest bowls?

There are many designs and patterns available for spoon rest bowls, ranging from simple solid colors to intricate designs. Some even have special features like grooves or ridges to hold utensils in place. Choose one that fits your personal style and kitchen decor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda K.
  • ChefJeniLobdell