• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Replacement for Broken Spoon Rest Stand

In summary, the best material for a replacement spoon rest stand would depend on personal preference and usage. Popular options include ceramic, stainless steel, and silicone. It is important to check the dimensions of your existing spoon rest before purchasing a replacement stand. Yes, you can find a replacement spoon rest stand in a specific color or design. A one-year warranty is offered for replacement spoon rest stands, but it does not cover damages due to misuse or normal wear and tear. You can purchase a replacement stand separately, so you do not have to buy a whole new spoon rest.
KellyRedHead
Hi Everyone!

I have a customer whose ex-husband broke the saucer on the spoon rest.

I looked it up on parts replacement and only the metal stand as far as I can see is replaceable.

So I wondered if anyone had one they wanted to sell.

email me at [email protected]

Thanks-
Kelly

Can't you do an adjustment on it?

Is it past the one yeat gaurantee? My mom broke hers and they sent her a brand new one.

Yes, I forgot to tell you guys that. It is out of warranty.

Its weird the metal is replaceable and not the sauce. That's the part I would think would need replacing the most.

Kelly

You can call HO, they might have replacements and just not have it on the list.

The reason the stand is on replacement parts is because when it originally came out, it didn't have the crossbar, so short spoons would fall through the handle. They modified it, and made the new part available so customers could upgrade theirs to have the crossbar.

I will try to give them a call. I called them before on another part that wasn't on the replacement sheet and they didn't carry it separately to purchase. But I will give it a try.

Thanks-
Kelly V.

Mine broke a long time ago also. I found a little glass bowl that fits in there.
I think its weird they don't have it as a replacement. They definitely don't fare well on ceramic tile floors!:eek:

I have a customer that would like to buy a few of them just to have as they get dirty!! They could sell them separately!

What is the best material for a replacement spoon rest stand?

The best material for a replacement spoon rest stand would depend on personal preference and usage. Some popular options include ceramic, stainless steel, and silicone. Ceramic is sturdy and aesthetically pleasing, while stainless steel is durable and easy to clean. Silicone is heat-resistant and flexible, making it a good choice for kitchen use.

Will any spoon rest stand fit my existing spoon rest?

It is important to check the dimensions of your existing spoon rest before purchasing a replacement stand. While most spoon rest stands are designed to fit standard spoon rest sizes, there may be variations that could affect compatibility. It is always best to double check before making a purchase.

Can I find a replacement spoon rest stand in a specific color or design?

Yes, we offer a variety of colors and designs for our replacement spoon rest stands. Whether you are looking for a specific color to match your kitchen decor or a fun design to add some personality, we have options to choose from to fit your preferences.

Do you offer warranty for your replacement spoon rest stands?

Yes, we offer a one-year warranty for our replacement spoon rest stands. If your stand breaks or becomes damaged within one year of purchase, you can contact our customer service for a replacement or refund. Please note that the warranty does not cover damages due to misuse or normal wear and tear.

Can I purchase a replacement spoon rest stand separately or do I have to buy a whole new spoon rest?

We understand that accidents happen, which is why we offer replacement stands for our spoon rests separately. This way, you do not have to purchase a whole new spoon rest if the stand is the only part that needs to be replaced. Simply order a replacement stand and you're good to go!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda K.
  • KellyRedHead