• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Pieces Available: Spoon Rest Dish Included!

In summary, the dish for the spoon rest is now available and there are replacements for the c & s square tray inserts, trays, lid & base.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I was looking at the link provided in the weekly email from HO for the replacement pieces and noticed the dish for the spoon rest is on there! I know this has come up before so I wanted to point it out.

there's also replacements for the c & s square tray inserts, trays, lid & base!

Nice! I had a guest unfortunately purchase a new one because it was not available at the time. Looks like I have a CCC to make to see if she still has the original holder.

Thanks for the heads up!

And measuring cups for the cutting board! YEA!

Here is what was in the email:

NOTICES
New Replacement Parts List Now Available
Remember, you can now submit replacement part orders for your customers on PamperedPartner® Plus. To provide fast, convenient customer service, a PDF list of replacement parts is now available on Consultant's Corner. This list will take the place of the Replacement Part Order Form. Use the list as a reference when taking customer orders. Please call the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF if your customers need assistance.

So, does this mean that Replacement part orders cannot be mailed in using the order form any longer? I still have the Replacement Parts order form that just came out this season, but will that be no longer valid?

I have always been able to order the parts on P3, so that is not new.

In the past, I have been able to provide a copy of the order form to customers, if that is what they wanted. That way they could order the parts on their own if they wanted - or wanted to think about it. Not that I wasn't willing to do it for them, but sometimes the logistics of getting payment for something worth $1.50 was just easier to let them do it on their own. Quicker that way instead of mailing me a check and then me submitting the order.

Just wondering.

Nicely spotted! My spoon rest holder got chipped about 6 months ago. Not bad enough to throw it out, but bothersome to my sense of decorum in the kitchen.

kam said:
Here is what was in the email:

NOTICES
New Replacement Parts List Now Available
Remember, you can now submit replacement part orders for your customers on PamperedPartner® Plus. To provide fast, convenient customer service, a PDF list of replacement parts is now available on Consultant's Corner. This list will take the place of the Replacement Part Order Form. Use the list as a reference when taking customer orders. Please call the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF if your customers need assistance.

So, does this mean that Replacement part orders cannot be mailed in using the order form any longer? I still have the Replacement Parts order form that just came out this season, but will that be no longer valid?

I have always been able to order the parts on P3, so that is not new.

In the past, I have been able to provide a copy of the order form to customers, if that is what they wanted. That way they could order the parts on their own if they wanted - or wanted to think about it. Not that I wasn't willing to do it for them, but sometimes the logistics of getting payment for something worth $1.50 was just easier to let them do it on their own. Quicker that way instead of mailing me a check and then me submitting the order.

Just wondering.

This confused me too. I haven't mailed in a form in YEARS...If I remember correctly, we were able to submit these orders electronically on the old Pampered Partner even....weird.

Glad it wasn't just me who was confused by that "news flash"! Pretty sure I've NEVER in 5 years mailed one of those in!

I haven't mailed one in and I have been a Consultant for 7 years!!

What is included in the "Spoon Rest Dish Included!" replacement pieces?

The "Spoon Rest Dish Included!" replacement pieces include one spoon rest dish made of durable stoneware material.

Can I purchase additional spoon rest dishes separately?

Yes, additional spoon rest dishes are available for purchase separately. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to place an order.

Are the replacement spoon rest dishes compatible with all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the replacement spoon rest dishes are compatible with all Pampered Chef products that require a spoon rest. They are designed to fit most standard-sized kitchen utensils.

How can I request a replacement spoon rest dish?

To request a replacement spoon rest dish, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team. You will need to provide the product name and item number for the original purchase.

Is there a warranty for the replacement spoon rest dish?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If your replacement spoon rest dish becomes damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • mrssyvo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • Tara1021
  • Products and Tips
Replies