• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Dish for Spoon Rest

In summary, a guest asked if she could buy the dish for the spoon rest as hers had broken. The speaker was surprised that it was not on the replacement list and suggested offering one free with a cooking or catalog show. They also mentioned using it as a tea bag holder and pepper grinder holder. The speaker and others have requested for it to be on the replacement parts order form. The guest is booking a show and the speaker will give her information about the dish, but it may not be what she wants. The speaker also noted that the dish from the oil dipping set fits in the spoon rest, but the set is no longer carried. They suggested using a pinch bowl as a replacement, but were unsure if it would fit.
mrssyvo
I had a guest ask if they could buy the dish for the spoon rest- she broke hers. I was surprised it was not on the replacement list. Any suggestions?

mrssyvo said:
I had a guest ask if they could buy the dish for the spoon rest- she broke hers. I was surprised it was not on the replacement list. Any suggestions?

Offer her one free with a cooking or catalog show?

I've always been surprised that this isn't offered as a replacement....although, if it was, I'd probably buy several....I love them as tea bag holders.

ChefBeckyD said:
Offer her one free with a cooking or catalog show?

I've always been surprised that this isn't offered as a replacement....although, if it was, I'd probably buy several....I love them as tea bag holders.

I use mine for my pepper grinder next to my stove. :)

I have always thought this needed to be on the replacement parts too! I have had TONS of requests for it!

If she doesn't want one "free" with a show...I usually offer a 10% discount on something that is broken and out of guarantee.

We should all contact PC & ask for them to be on the replacement parts order form. It doesn't make sense that the part that is most likely to break is the part that is NOT available!

She is bookign a show, and I was to call her this evening, to get our calendars together, and for me to give her the info on the dish. Well, I guess I do have info for her, just not what she wants.

The dishes from the oil dipping set fit in the spoon rest.

We don't carry the oil dipping set anymore, do we? The replacement bowls from the set are still on the replacement parts but they are $8.00!! Would one of the pinch bowls fit? I don't know what happened to my spoon rest so I can't check.

1. What is the material of the replacement dish for the spoon rest?

The replacement dish for the spoon rest is made of stoneware, which is durable and heat-resistant.

2. Will the replacement dish fit any spoon rest from Pampered Chef?

Yes, the replacement dish is designed to fit all Pampered Chef spoon rest models.

3. Can I purchase multiple replacement dishes at once?

Yes, you can purchase as many replacement dishes as you need. They are sold individually.

4. Are the replacement dishes dishwasher safe?

Yes, the replacement dishes are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

5. How do I know if the replacement dish will match my existing spoon rest?

The replacement dish is designed to match the original spoon rest, so it should have the same color and design. If you are unsure, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tara1021
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • beepampered