• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing My Deep Dish Baker: Is It Necessary?

In summary, it is not always necessary to replace your deep dish baker as long as it is in good condition with no cracks or chips. Signs that indicate the need for replacement include visible damage such as cracks, chips, or discoloration. The frequency of replacement depends on usage and care, but it is important to replace it as soon as possible if any damage is noticed. It is not recommended to use a different brand of deep dish baker as Pampered Chef products are specifically designed for optimal performance. When disposing of your old deep dish baker, check with your local recycling program or wrap it in newspaper and dispose of it in the trash if necessary.
StacieB
Gold Member
I just got my order today with a Deep Dish Baker in it. There is the slightest nick in the inside of the dish. It is not sharp at all. Should I get it replaced?

StacieB said:
I just got my order today with a Deep Dish Baker in it. There is the slightest nick in the inside of the dish. It is not sharp at all. Should I get it replaced?

YES! The slightest nick will weaken the stone, and it will eventually crack and break. Do an adjustment and PC will send you a new one, no charge.

Get it replaced!

Replace it. You paid for a perfect stone.....would you let your customers keep one like this? Besides, as others have mentioned, this could also be a weak spot.

That is what I plan on doing, just wanted to make sure. Thanks all!!

Hi, Stacie --
definately get it replaced!!! Good chance it will break the first time you use it in a HOT oven!

Happy Holidays!
Lynette

1. Is it necessary to replace my deep dish baker?

It is not always necessary to replace your deep dish baker. If it is still in good condition and has no cracks or chips, it can continue to be used. However, if it shows signs of wear and tear or has any damage, it is recommended to replace it for optimal performance.

2. What are the signs that indicate the need to replace my deep dish baker?

Signs that indicate the need to replace your deep dish baker include cracks, chips, or discoloration. These can affect the cooking and baking performance and may also pose a safety hazard.

3. How often should I replace my deep dish baker?

The frequency of replacing your deep dish baker depends on how often you use it and how well you take care of it. With proper care and usage, it can last for many years. However, if you notice any damage or wear and tear, it should be replaced as soon as possible.

4. Can I use a different brand of deep dish baker to replace my current one?

It is not recommended to use a different brand of deep dish baker to replace your current one. Pampered Chef products are specifically designed to work together for optimal performance, and using a different brand may affect the results of your cooking and baking.

5. How do I properly dispose of my old deep dish baker?

If you need to replace your deep dish baker, it is important to properly dispose of the old one. You can check with your local recycling program to see if they accept ceramic or stoneware products. If not, you can wrap it in newspaper and dispose of it in the trash.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Allison
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Energizermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam