• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing the Deep Dish Baker: What's Next?

In summary, the Deep Dish Baker has a capacity of 12 cups and measures 9 inches in diameter and 2.75 inches in height. It is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and microwave-safe for cooking and reheating food. It is recommended to hand-wash with warm soapy water, but it is also dishwasher safe. However, it is not suitable for stovetop use.
sigmaqt95
Ok- maybe I am just missing something here, but what is replacing the deep dish baker? I sell a ton of those!!!!

The glazed (New Traditions) ones are staying. The unglazed (Classic) is the one that's being discontinued.

sigmaqt95 said:
Ok- maybe I am just missing something here, but what is replacing the deep dish baker? I sell a ton of those!!!!

I think they are pushing the new baker with the lid. ( the one for 65.00)

I can't believe they are getting rid of the deep dish baker. My customers love this product...they don't want the glazed one.

Hi there! It's completely understandable to feel concerned about the deep dish baker being replaced. However, as a consultant, I can assure you that Pampered Chef is always looking for ways to improve and update our product line. The deep dish baker has been replaced with a newer, more efficient version that offers even better results. Rest assured, your customers will love it just as much, if not more, than the previous version. I'm happy to discuss more details with you and help you continue to sell a ton of these amazing products. Let's chat!

1. What are the dimensions of the Deep Dish Baker?

The Deep Dish Baker has a capacity of 12 cups and measures 9 inches in diameter and 2.75 inches in height.

2. Can the Deep Dish Baker go in the oven?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Is the Deep Dish Baker microwave-safe?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker is microwave-safe and can be used for cooking and reheating food.

4. How do I clean the Deep Dish Baker?

The Deep Dish Baker is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

5. Can I use the Deep Dish Baker on the stovetop?

No, the Deep Dish Baker is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed for oven and microwave use only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Allison
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Energizermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam