• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Part for Spoon Rest?

In summary, the glass dish from the spoon rest is not replaceable and should be replaced under warranty if it breaks.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
If someone breaks the glass dish from the spoon rest, is that replaceable?

I looked on the repl. order form, but didn't see it there.

Thanks!

Nope- it's not available. Should be, though, since it's the only real breakable part on that thing.

LMAO!!! That is soooooooooo true.....:rolleyes:

i rarely sell those i don't know if that is one item that should dtay in the catalog for s/s lol just my thoughts lol

KellyTheChef said:
If someone breaks the glass dish from the spoon rest, is that replaceable?

I looked on the repl. order form, but didn't see it there.

Thanks!

If you call solutions center they should replace it if its under warranty.

chefann said:
Nope- it's not available. Should be, though, since it's the only real breakable part on that thing.

I had a guest need that part, and say the EXACT same thing... I didn't see the logic either. :rolleyes:

The back of it is available because when it first came out, the little horizontal bar wasn't on the spoon rest and small spoons would fall through. It was improved for the next catalog, and the back was made available so customers could replace it without ordering a whole new spoon rest.

chefdoughty said:
i rarely sell those i don't know if that is one item that should dtay in the catalog for s/s lol just my thoughts lol

This is one that I sell a lot of, probably because I love mine and rave about it. It's a great add-on, since it's only $10.

When I was a customer, I had never noticed it until a woman at a show I attended bought six of them as gifts. At $10, I knew I had to have one, too!

Here's a tip for the spoon rest: sell them in multiples to people who entertain with buffets. You can put one spoon rest in front of each dish, and they will keep the tablecloth clean, while taking up less room than a plate and having the spoon lying down.

I use it for my easy clean kitchen brush too!

chefann said:
Here's a tip for the spoon rest: sell them in multiples to people who entertain with buffets. You can put one spoon rest in front of each dish, and they will keep the tablecloth clean, while taking up less room than a plate and having the spoon lying down.

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!! That is SO SMART!!!!!!! Duh... it's ANN! Should've known! I LOVE this! What a great tip heading in to the holidays! I like the way you think!

I can't take credit for that tip. Someone around here posted it a few months back.

Hmmm... must have been WAY down under my rock when that one came through! :)

It dissapointed me not to be able to purchase the replacement part for this. I needed one a few months back for a guests and couldn't pull through.

Related to Replacement Part for Spoon Rest?

1. Can I purchase a replacement part for my Spoon Rest?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers replacement parts for all of our products, including the Spoon Rest.

2. How do I know which replacement part to order for my Spoon Rest?

You can find the specific replacement part you need by referencing the product number on your Spoon Rest or by contacting our customer service team.

3. How long does it take for a replacement part to arrive?

Replacement parts typically arrive within 7-10 business days, depending on your location and shipping method selected.

4. Can I exchange my Spoon Rest for a different color or style?

Unfortunately, we are unable to exchange products for different colors or styles. However, you can purchase a replacement part in the color or style you prefer.

5. Is there a warranty for replacement parts?

Yes, replacement parts are covered under our standard warranty policy. If you encounter any issues with your replacement part, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • beepampered
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Tara1021