• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Return of Replacement Part

In summary, to request a replacement part for a Pampered Chef product, you can contact customer service by phone or through their website. There is no time limit for requesting a replacement part as long as the product is within its one year warranty period. Proof of purchase may be required, but not always. Replacement parts are typically shipped within 3-5 business days. If the replacement part received is also defective, contact customer service for assistance.
Braedensmom
I've never had to return anything before. I was told that a family friend back in MI had a broken ring around the cookie press, it was $3 so I sent her the replacement part, come to find out she needed the ring to the accent decorator and she has the defective piece. So what do I do with the wrong part and the broken piece?

Replacement parts are not returnable. Just keep it for the next person you who might need one and order her the correct part.

Hi there! Sorry to hear about your experience with the cookie press. It sounds like you may have received some incorrect information about the replacement part. In this situation, I would suggest reaching out to the company directly to see if they can provide a replacement for the accent decorator piece. As for the wrong part and the broken piece, you could try contacting the company to see if they have a return or exchange policy in place. Otherwise, you may just have to dispose of the incorrect part and hold onto the broken piece for now. Hope this helps!

1. How do I request a replacement part for a Pampered Chef product?

To request a replacement part, you can contact our customer service team either by phone or through our website. Our representatives will assist you in obtaining the correct replacement part for your product.

2. Is there a time limit for requesting a replacement part?

We offer a one year guarantee on all of our products, so as long as your product is within its warranty period, you can request a replacement part at any time.

3. Do I need to provide proof of purchase for a replacement part?

We may ask for proof of purchase in certain cases, but it is not always required. Our customer service team will let you know if it is needed for your specific request.

4. How long does it typically take to receive a replacement part?

We strive to process and ship replacement parts as quickly as possible. Most replacement parts are shipped within 3-5 business days.

5. What if the replacement part I received is also defective?

If you receive a defective replacement part, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to ensure you receive a properly functioning replacement part.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shuttermonster
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Rori Arce
  • SilverCeladon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kspry
  • Jennifer Hunsucker