• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Part Needed for Easy Accent Decorator

In summary, Harriet and Wade'sgirl say that the white ring that screws on and holds on the piping tool at the end where the frosting comes out for the EAD is cracked and that it is possible to buy a new one for $2.
SilverCeladon
I just got an email from my girlfriend...I don't own this so I'm sure someone here knows what I'm talking about.

I need a replacement part. It is for the easy accent decorator. It is the white ring that screws on and holds on the piping tool at the end where the frosting comes out. Mine is cracked. Is that something you can get? I would like to use it for her cupcakes. Thank you.

When did she buy it? The one on the form is for the new one that is in the catalog now. Ask her if it's skinny or thick. The new one is thick.

oh okay..I"m assuming it's old and if it is can she no longer get it?

Yeah, someone said something about the playtex bottle rings fitting. Either that or you can place an December individual order and get a new one at 20% off for her. Or offer her 10% off and add it to a show you have right now.

wadesgirl said:
Yeah, someone said something about the playtex bottle rings fitting. Either that or you can place an December individual order and get a new one at 20% off for her. Or offer her 10% off and add it to a show you have right now.

In December the cookie press was 20% off not the Easy Accent Decorator.

pamperedharriet said:
In December the cookie press was 20% off not the Easy Accent Decorator.

Oops, your right! Offer her 10% off a new one!

Thanks Harriet and Wadesgirl! Now, I'm an idiot since I don't own the EAD, but is it any Playtex bottle that'll fit? Do I just go and buy a bottle? I only used Avent bottles...

SilverCeladon said:
Thanks Harriet and Wadesgirl! Now, I'm an idiot since I don't own the EAD, but is it any Playtex bottle that'll fit? Do I just go and buy a bottle? I only used Avent bottles...

Do a search on it, I remember it being posted before but don't remember what it said.

I don't remember what it was either. Sorry.

Thanks! I'll search now.

Thanks for bumping it up!

SilverCeladon, if your friend bought the EAD since 2002, the replacement ring is only $2.

Go to Consultant Corner and search on "replacement". The replacement parts form should be the first link that pops up.

1. What parts are available for replacement for the Easy Accent Decorator?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of replacement parts for the Easy Accent Decorator. This includes the plunger, decorator tip, cap, and seal. These parts can be purchased individually or as a set.

2. How do I know if I need to replace a part on my Easy Accent Decorator?

If your Easy Accent Decorator is not functioning properly or is damaged, it may be necessary to replace a part. Common signs that a replacement may be needed include cracks or breaks in the plunger or tip, or a loose or damaged seal.

3. Can I purchase replacement parts for the Easy Accent Decorator separately?

Yes, at Pampered Chef we offer replacement parts for the Easy Accent Decorator individually. This allows you to replace only the specific part that is needed, rather than purchasing a whole new unit.

4. How do I replace a part on my Easy Accent Decorator?

Replacing a part on the Easy Accent Decorator is simple and can be done in just a few steps. First, remove the damaged or broken part. Then, insert the new part in its place. Make sure it is securely in place before using the decorator again.

5. How do I purchase replacement parts for my Easy Accent Decorator?

You can purchase replacement parts for the Easy Accent Decorator directly from Pampered Chef. You can either order online or contact our customer service team for assistance. We also offer a warranty for our products, so be sure to check if the part needed is covered under warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• letscook04
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • Braedensmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • turtle15