• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I do a return for just a part from another show?

well, she was from the Netherlands. At my friends bridal shower her future husband's aunt got mad if she tore any wrapping paper because...well, she was from the Netherlands.
Jean DeVries
Gold Member
Hi all!

I had a rockin' show on Saturday (almost $800), but I had a guest who came to that show who needs a return from another show. She has her receipt.

And, technically, she just needs a new part for a piece - the food chopper - not a whole new food chopper.

Is there a way to do a return on just a part from soneone else's show?

TIA,

Jean

Jean DeVries said:
Hi all!

I had a rockin' show on Saturday (almost $800), but I had a guest who came to that show who needs a return from another show. She has her receipt.

And, technically, she just needs a new part for a piece - the food chopper - not a whole new food chopper.

Is there a way to do a return on just a part from soneone else's show?

TIA,

Jean

All you have to do is place a replacement part order. It would be separate from the show, and she doesn't need to pay shipping - just the cost of the part, and tax. Look under non-commission orders on P3.

And Congratulations on the great show!:thumbup:

i think she has to go through HO if she is not your customer

Last edited:
You can email HO with the information (consultant & show #) and they'll give you a reference #. Then you can pass that on to the customer and have them ship it to PC. Some consultants (including me at times) will ship it for the customer if they are a good customer. If it's just the collar, it's almost cheaper to simply have them buy the replacement part! But since they HAVE the receipt (so often they don't), it may not be quite the $7.50...I think it is as a replacement...to ship it.

ChefBeckyD said:
All you have to do is place a replacement part order. It would be separate from the show, and she doesn't need to pay shipping - just the cost of the part, and tax. Look under non-commission orders on P3.

And Congratulations on the great show!:thumbup:

I was gonna do that, but since it's still under warranty I thought I could get it for free like the good Dutch girl I am....

Jean DeVries said:
I was gonna do that, but since it's still under warranty I thought I could get it for free like the good Dutch girl I am....

Yes, if it is under warranty. You will have to call HO rather than do an adjustment online or e-mail solution center. I have done that for a chopper for a customer that wasn't mine and it was still under warranty...had to send the chopper back though so the replacement part MIGHT be cheaper than the shipping back...

Jean DeVries said:
LOL! Only those of us from this area totally get that!:D

I'm a Dutch girl, so I get it too. :)Process the exchange for her and get her a new one! You or she will incur the cost of sending the old one back if it's been over 30 days since it shipped.

I used to live there, remember. We bought our house from a family named Van Be..... (no one needs to know) but the birds that flew over the neighborhood all said, "Cheap! Cheap! Cheap!"

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I used to live there, remember. We bought our house from a family named Van Be..... (no one needs to know) but the birds that flew over the neighborhood all said, "Cheap! Cheap! Cheap!"

Ha! Those birds are still around, flying over the old neighborhood!:D (Which is why I don't do a lot of shows in this neighborhood.:rolleyes: )

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL! Only those of us from this area totally get that!:D

Or those of us who were born there and still have family there or a dutch heritage. Those who have nevery experienced it will just scratch their heads! :)

quiverfull7 said:
Or those of us who were born there and still have family there or a dutch heritage. Those who have nevery experienced it will just scratch their heads! :)

I was including you and Deb in my head when I posted that Diane!:D

I can't resist....
You know how copper wire was invented right?
It was two dutchmen fighting over a penny! :)

quiverfull7 said:
I can't resist....
You know how copper wire was invented right?
It was two dutchmen fighting over a penny! :)

Did you hear about the big dilemma in Grand Rapids?

Meijers is offering triple coupon day on Sundays.

:D :D :D

Okay - now you would really have to understand the culture to get that one!

He-he-he!

Know what is a seriously dangerous combination?!?!?!

Dutch and German!

At my friends bridal shower her future husband's aunt got mad if she tore any wrapping paper because all of it and the tissue paper needed to be saved, ironed and reused!

The funniest is that I'm a Catholic dutch girl.

From Jenison.

Go figure that one out.....

and btw, I'm the least Dutch Dutch person I know. While I like a bargain, I use it as an excuse to spend more money!

janetupnorth said:
He-he-he!

Know what is a seriously dangerous combination?!?!?!

Dutch and German!

At my friends bridal shower her future husband's aunt got mad if she tore any wrapping paper because all of it and the tissue paper needed to be saved, ironed and reused!

DH is Dutch-German! And I'm a saint!:angel:

Jean DeVries said:
The funniest is that I'm a Catholic dutch girl.

From Jenison.

Go figure that one out.....

and btw, I'm the least Dutch Dutch person I know. While I like a bargain, I use it as an excuse to spend more money!

Well then, I guess I know where you went to church growing up.....:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Well then, I guess I know where you went to church growing up.....:D

Meijers?

Sorry...couldn't resist...that was bad...

janetupnorth said:
Meijers?

Sorry...couldn't resist...that was bad...

Nah!:) I was actually referring to the one and only Catholic Church in Jenison....and I think that includes Hudsonville too.....

ChefBeckyD said:
Nah!:) I was actually referring to the one and only Catholic Church in Jenison....and I think that includes Hudsonville too.....

I figured that, just couldn't resist implying that she shopped at Meijers instead of going to church...

Of course, Meijers probably wasn't there then...

ChefBeckyD said:
Did you hear about the big dilemma in Grand Rapids?

Meijers is offering triple coupon day on Sundays.

:D :D :D

Okay - now you would really have to understand the culture to get that one!
Is that a joke or is it really true? I'm not dutch so Sunday's are okay, and I'm definitely cheap. I have to be. My husband is Swedish! (Sorry if that wasn't funny to other Swedes.)

ChefBeckyD said:
DH is Dutch-German! And I'm a saint!:angel:
St. Stingy?

Or is that the Catholic church in Jenison?

JAE said:
Is that a joke or is it really true? I'm not dutch so Sunday's are okay, and I'm definitely cheap. I have to be. My husband is Swedish! (Sorry if that wasn't funny to other Swedes.)

JILL! It was a joke!!!

Okay - it won't be funny anymore, but let me explain.....

A large percentage of the Population here is Dutch - meaning they want things for free/cheap/better deal than the next guy. But most(excluding Jean!) of those Dutch are also Reformed in their faith, and very much opposed to shopping/mowing grass/shoveling snow/doing anything fun on Sundays.....so the dilemma is what will win out - their cheapness or their religion?

Meijers doesn't have triple (or double) coupon days - It's owned by a Dutch family, silly!

janetupnorth said:
I figured that, just couldn't resist implying that she shopped at Meijers instead of going to church...

Of course, Meijers probably wasn't there then...

Oh yes - Meijers has been here a long long time! It began here in the area - in fact, every building in Grand Rapids that doesn't have the Amway founders in it's name, has Meijer in it's name.

Speaking of jokes, my kids are picking up my DH's and mine sad sense of humor.

One of our interns at camp cut the tip of his thumb almost off and had surgery and had it pinned back together and has been wrapped for 2 weeks.

So, we are at the Fire Department Monday night and my 6 year old and 4 year old walk up to him and start singing "Where is thumbkin, where is thumbkin..."

Ok, back the regularly scheduled cheap jokes...

ChefBeckyD said:
JILL! It was a joke!!!

Okay - it won't be funny anymore, but let me explain.....

A large percentage of the Population here is Dutch - meaning they want things for free/cheap/better deal than the next guy. But most(excluding Jean!) of those Dutch are also Reformed in their faith, and very much opposed to shopping/mowing grass/shoveling snow/doing anything fun on Sundays.....so the dilemma is what will win out - their cheapness or their religion?

Meijers doesn't have triple (or double) coupon days - It's owned by a Dutch family, silly!
I get the joke. I just wanted to make sure it was a joke. I really would appreciate double coupon days, but triple would be even better.

ChefBeckyD said:
Oh yes - Meijers has been here a long long time! It began here in the area - in fact, every building in Grand Rapids that doesn't have the Amway founders in it's name, has Meijer in it's name.

Ah, didn't know if it was a newer or older store in the area...I don't jump the pond too often. :)

janetupnorth said:
Speaking of jokes, my kids are picking up my DH's and mine sad sense of humor.

One of our interns at camp cut the tip of his thumb almost off and had surgery and had it pinned back together and has been wrapped for 2 weeks.

So, we are at the Fire Department Monday night and my 6 year old and 4 year old walk up to him and start singing "Where is thumbkin, where is thumbkin..."

Ok, back the regularly scheduled cheap jokes...

Funny Kids! I'm sure you're thrilled that they are developing a good sense of humor!

When DS is funny - I always say that he gets it from me....but in reality, he probably gets it from his daddy - who has a very dry sense of humor, and only those sitting close to him catch most of what he says...

JAE said:
I get the joke. I just wanted to make sure it was a joke. I really would appreciate double coupon days, but triple would be even better.
Yup - you'd be from Holland, alright.

We've had Meijer for a long time (in fact, Meijer was founded in Greenville, a mere 50 miles to the northeast of the couch I sit on at this very minute).

However, up until about 25 years ago it wasn't open on Sundays. Now it's open, you just can't buy alcohol.

ChefBeckyD said:

Yes, and it's not on the edge of Jenison by accident......

it's the only place they would let us build.

1. How do I initiate a return for just a part from someone else's show?

To initiate a return for just a part from another show, you will need to contact our customer service team at [insert contact information]. They will be able to assist you with the return process and provide you with further instructions.

2. Can I do a return for just a part without the original receipt?

Unfortunately, a receipt is required for all returns, including returns for just a part. This is to ensure that the return is processed accurately and to avoid any confusion. Please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance if you do not have the original receipt.

3. How long do I have to initiate a return for just a part?

We have a 30-day return policy for all products, including parts. This means that you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase to initiate a return for just a part. Please note that the 30-day window starts from the date of purchase, not the date of delivery.

4. Can I exchange a part from someone else's show for a different part?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for parts from another show. You will need to return the original part and then place a new order for the part you would like to receive. Our customer service team can assist you with this process.

5. Will I receive a full refund for the part from someone else's show?

Yes, you will receive a full refund for the part from someone else's show as long as it is within the 30-day return window and the part is in its original condition. Please note that shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
IAmChefJ
  • chefautumn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedPrincess74
  • erin.tpc