• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use the Wahoo Button from a Conference as a Ringtone or Text Tone?

In summary, a "Wahoo Ringtone and Text Tone" is a customizable ringtone and text tone that uses the famous "Wahoo" sound from Pampered Chef's kitchen products. It can be downloaded through the Pampered Chef app for free and can be used on any smartphone that supports custom ringtones and text tones. The tone can also be customized to fit individual preferences in terms of volume, length, and usage as a ringtone or text tone.
frozenchef
Gold Member
Yeah, I'm a nerd. I used the Wahoo button from conference a few years back to make a ringtone/text tone. The file can work as both a ringtone and text tone, the audio just repeats if you use it as a ring tone.

There is a file that has Jean saying "Be Amazing" before she says "Wahoo!" and one that just says "Wahoo!!!" - this one is labeled "wahoo (short)".

Once you've unzipped the file, just import into iTunes and it will show up under the Tones category, sync with your phone and select the tone for everyone or just specific people - I use it as a text tone for my team members :)

Enjoy!

Attachments

• wahoo (short).m4r.zip
    44 KB · Views: 381
  • wahoo.m4r.zip
    64 KB · Views: 313
LOLYou're funny girl!

Love it! :D

Is this just for an iphone or can I do it for Android?

It is formatted for an iPhone - I don't have a program to convert it to the android format.

Boo-hoo. I just have a dumb phone. This sounds so cute!!

Sandi

1. What is a "Wahoo Ringtone and Text Tone"?

A "Wahoo Ringtone and Text Tone" is a customizable ringtone and text tone that uses the famous "Wahoo" sound from Pampered Chef's kitchen products. It is a fun and unique way to personalize your phone's notifications.

2. How do I download the "Wahoo Ringtone and Text Tone"?

The "Wahoo Ringtone and Text Tone" can be downloaded through the Pampered Chef app, available on both iOS and Android devices. Simply open the app, go to the "Wahoo Tone" section, and follow the instructions to download the tone.

3. Is the "Wahoo Ringtone and Text Tone" free?

Yes, the "Wahoo Ringtone and Text Tone" is completely free to download and use. It is our way of thanking our loyal customers and spreading some joy through our unique kitchen sound.

4. Can I use the "Wahoo Ringtone and Text Tone" on any type of phone?

Yes, the "Wahoo Ringtone and Text Tone" can be used on any smartphone that supports custom ringtones and text tones. This includes iPhones, Android phones, and other devices that allow for customization of notification sounds.

5. Can I customize the "Wahoo Ringtone and Text Tone" to fit my preferences?

Yes, the "Wahoo Ringtone and Text Tone" can be customized to your liking. You can adjust the volume, length, and other settings to make sure it fits your preferences perfectly. You can also choose to use the "Wahoo" sound as either a ringtone or a text tone, or both.

Back