• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Return Stuff People Don't Want?

It sounds like they didn't pay attention when you were demonstrating and they're now trying to return the product. The bowls are $15.00 so they may be receiving a refund and/or exchanging them for something else. You might need to call or email HO for more information.
Jean DeVries
Gold Member
Hi!

I have three people from my last catty show who want to return the pinch bowls because they thought they'd be bigger. (Huh. If they had been paying attention when I showed them rather than talking to their neighbor, they'd not be in this little pickle). I don't see "don't want it" on the product adjustment section.

Is returning for a refund even an option?

Call HO and if within 30 days, they will send a call tag. Best to do those adjustments on the phone.

...and yes, they can get a refund.

Did they get them FREE for the Guest Special the other month? If not, I usually call HO and they issue a Fed Ex pickup (if within 30 days). I have never gotten into the habit of shipping product back for my hosts/guests. Fed Ex can pick up at each home. The customer can either replace them with something else OR get a refund. If it has been longer then 30 days, HO will issue the RA # and the customer can send them back. I believe you have to do it over the phone; not on CC.

Yep, you'll have to call or email for returns. You can't do the online adjustment.

I believe you can get a refund for the whole first year. Is that right?

how were they not paying attention to you if it was a catalog show??? :)

Sorry. Got confused. It wasn't a catty show. It was a cooking show.

So now I have a new question...sorry to be such a dolt.

Wait. Two questions.

When HO says they're sending for a FedEx pickup, does that mean Fewd Ex will be showing up at my house to pick it up? Or they'll drop off a label and I'll mail it myself? If FedEx is picking it up, how do I label it?

And HO is only refunding me 11.71 for one of them (the other two are exchanging). The bowls are $15.00. Even if they take off shipping, I'm a wee bittle confused how they arrive at 11.71?

Oy.

You don't have to label it, just put the ref. # on the outside of the box with the info on the inside of the box. The FedEx dude will show up at your house and pick it up. Mine usually comes quite early in the day, so I put it out right away in the am. I usually get deliveries after 3:30 pm, so FedEx may show up at a different time than normal for you.

Not sure about the money discrepancy. You may need to call them again and ask.

Jean DeVries said:
Sorry. Got confused. It wasn't a catty show. It was a cooking show.

So now I have a new question...sorry to be such a dolt.

Wait. Two questions.

When HO says they're sending for a FedEx pickup, does that mean Fewd Ex will be showing up at my house to pick it up? Or they'll drop off a label and I'll mail it myself? If FedEx is picking it up, how do I label it?

And HO is only refunding me 11.71 for one of them (the other two are exchanging). The bowls are $15.00. Even if they take off shipping, I'm a wee bittle confused how they arrive at 11.71?

Oy.

Tax on shipping, perhaps?

Was it a host order that they got an extra discount?

Related to How Do I Return Stuff People Don't Want?

1. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 1 year for a full refund or exchange.

2. How do I initiate a return for a Pampered Chef product?

To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email us at [email protected]. They will provide you with a return label and instructions on how to send the product back to us.

3. Can I return a product that has been used?

Yes, you can still return a product for a refund or exchange even if it has been used. We understand that trying out a product is necessary in order to determine if it meets your needs.

4. How long does it take to process a return?

Returns are typically processed within 2-3 business days after we receive the product. Once processed, the refund will be issued to your original form of payment.

5. Are there any products that cannot be returned?

We do not accept returns on personalized or customized items, as well as items that have been discontinued or are final sale. Additionally, any products purchased from a third-party retailer must be returned to them directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • soccermama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
soccermama
  • wadesgirl