• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Don't Want to Make Any More Decisions.....

In summary, Celeste is considering whether or not to take the management position at the other building her boss has offered her. She is also considering starting her own PC business.
soccermama
So last week my boss (from my main, apartment management job) calls me and tells me they are looking for someone to help out in the main office for a few months. Well, I had already decided that at the end of the school year, I would tell the school I was not returning next year. So with this offer, I decided that I would just give my notice right away... and then I called my boss again and she said they are also looking for someone to take over management of another building thats about 50 minutes from me, and they'd like me to consider it. So I'm considering it....

And then I have a weekend like I just had (TWO $1,000 shows! My first & second $1,000 shows all in one weekend!).... I made $600 this weekend! So now I'm thinking I won't take my boss' offer... but I still can't decide.....

ACK! Anyway... I might tell her that I will do it on a trial basis and that if it's not working out, I will stay on until they find a replacement. I don't know..... but I am ready to take my PC business to the next level. I want my director's paychecks! I want to average $6,000/month in sales and earn every trip that is ever offered!!!!!

I just can't make my decisions.......

Celeste - it sounds like you have already made your decision! Look at what you want! It says nothing about the apartment job or the school. You might just be a little afraid of moving to the next level because it isn't guaranteed - wheras you will get paid x amount per hour in other jobs. Go for it!

I know Kate! And I know that *my* director would tell me the same thing!!!! lol

I told my Mom last night I quit my school job and she was shocked (it was really sudden... like I hadn't told ANYONE that I was even considering it!) Then I told her that I made $600 over the weekend with PC and she asked how long it would take at the school to make that much.... um TWO MONTHS!!!! lol

Anyway.... I haven't even talked to my boss for a week now (she's been out sick!)..... so I don't even have any details as to what they want/need from me. I could always stick with what I've always done for them..... do an awesome job managing my apartments, help out at near-by properties when they need it, and help train new managers....... I certainly won't be quitting this job, because it's my place to live, and I can't afford anything else.....

Related to I Don't Want to Make Any More Decisions.....

1. How can Pampered Chef help me make fewer decisions in the kitchen?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of cooking and kitchen products that can help simplify your meal planning and preparation. From meal kits and pre-measured spices to versatile cookware and time-saving tools, we have everything you need to take the guesswork out of cooking and reduce the number of decisions you have to make.

2. Do you have any products that can help me save time in the kitchen?

Yes, we have a variety of products designed to help you save time in the kitchen. Our Quick Cooker and Quick Cooker accessories, for example, can drastically reduce cooking time for many recipes. We also have a selection of meal kits and pre-measured spices that can save you time on meal planning and preparation.

3. Can you recommend any tools or products that can help me stay organized in the kitchen?

Sure, we have several products that can help you stay organized in the kitchen. Our meal planning and prep tools, such as our Meal Prep Set and Meal Prep Mat, can help you plan and organize your meals for the week. We also have storage solutions, like our Pantry Pals and Fridge Stackables, to help keep your kitchen neat and tidy.

4. How can I simplify my cooking routine with Pampered Chef products?

We have a variety of products that can help simplify your cooking routine. Our versatile cookware, like our Rockcrok and Executive Nonstick Cookware, can be used for multiple cooking methods and reduce the need for multiple pots and pans. We also have tools like our Mix 'N Chop and Garlic Press that can make prepping ingredients quicker and easier.

5. Are there any resources or tips available from Pampered Chef to help me make decisions in the kitchen?

Absolutely! We have a blog and social media channels where we regularly share cooking tips, recipe ideas, and meal planning advice. We also have a team of consultants who are trained to offer personalized recommendations and tips to help you make decisions in the kitchen. And don't forget to check out our website for product demos and recipe videos!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
susanr613
  • jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies