• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finish Strong: Less Than 1,000 Orders to Reach My Goal!

well I'll help with that!When I texted my mom about her birth information to start gathering all that for my passport she asked how close I am. She said to let her know on Thursday if I needed her help. Well at least she didn't say Friday!Posted at 25% discount on Facebook! Will send out an email to all my customers when I get home tonight.Your aunt just sent me an email stating that she is waiting for "approval" from my uncle on the stir fry skillet and some bamboo items!I'm having fun today looking up some cool stuff to do in Toronto, just need "approval" from my husband. He can be picky
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I got a couple small orders this weekend leaving me with just less than 1,000 to go! I have a few people who say they want to order, my sister-in-law wants some new cookware. My mother-in-law usually places a good order. Grandma and cousin also want to order. It's so close! Got to get on the phone this weekend!

make those calls and don't give up, you can do it!! Go, go!

You can SO do it!! You are so close. I know if you call them, you will reach your goal!! Way to go!

you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

If you have people wanting to buy larger items you are closer than you think!Maybe start calling past hosts and see if any would be willing to throw together a quick. Catalog show to help you meet your goal. Or see if they would want to participate in a 2 day Mystery Host Show! ;)

Is there a like button anywhere? You go girl- so close you can do it!!!!!!!

So I have a question... I have a couple family members who said "If you get close let me know" or "If you get within $100 let me know". How do I tell them nicely that I don't want this to get down to the wire, I'd really like their help now? I know they are hoping that maybe I don't need their help and that I can use them as a last resort. I don't want to get this down to a 11 p.m. December 31st thing. I would like to have this resolved by Wednesday so I can relax the rest of the week and not worry!

wadesgirl said:
So I have a question... I have a couple family members who said "If you get close let me know" or "If you get within $100 let me know". How do I tell them nicely that I don't want this to get down to the wire, I'd really like their help now? I know they are hoping that maybe I don't need their help and that I can use them as a last resort. I don't want to get this down to a 11 p.m. December 31st thing. I would like to have this resolved by Wednesday so I can relax the rest of the week and not worry!

Tell them that if everyone who said they'd help if you are close did order you'd be there but you need everyone! Maybe give them a discount? 20% wouldn't get you much commission but it would probably get you the trip! Congrats!

...oh, and tell them that for your *health* you need to get this done by Wednesday. ;)

You kind of are down to the wire. Just start calling.

I'm less than $1000 away from my goal. You said you could help me if I got close, so I'm calling in the favor (with friends). What would you like to order?

If they say they'd like to look at the catalog, tell them

OK. I'll call you back at _____________ to get your order.

Don't leave it to them to call you back. Take control!

NooraK said:
You kind of are down to the wire. Just start calling.

I'm less than $1000 away from my goal. You said you could help me if I got close, so I'm calling in the favor (with friends). What would you like to order?

If they say they'd like to look at the catalog, tell them

OK. I'll call you back at _____________ to get your order.

Don't leave it to them to call you back. Take control!

I know, that's my thought!!

When I texted my mom about her birth information to start gathering all that for my passport she asked how close I am. She said to let her know on Thursday if I needed her help. Well at least she didn't say Friday!

Posted at 25% discount on Facebook! Will send out an email to all my customers when I get home tonight.

My aunt just sent me an email stating that she is waiting for "approval" from my uncle on the stir fry skillet and some bamboo items!

I'm having fun today looking up some cool stuff to do in Toronto, just need "approval" from my husband. He can be picky sometimes on what we do but I want to do it all!

I agree, tell them for your sanity, you don't want to push this to the last second and were hoping for their support TODAY, and maybe a few referrals to people they know who might want something. ;)Don't give up, you can do it!!! :D

I had to come back to say that you've done 98% of the work already. 2% to go! ;)

Good luck-I know you can do it!!!

Sheila said:
I had to come back to say that you've done 98% of the work already. 2% to go! ;)

I know! I cannot get this close and not do it!

I did get a $40 order on FB!

$960 to go!!!

Okay as soon as I submit this show I am waiting on one payment, it will bring me to 698!! I have two orders on a 2nd show that will bring me down to just above 600! My SIL still says she wants to order but she's so busy right now she'll probably fall through. I have my aunt who's still trying to get approval from her husband, my mom who says she'll order if I need her to (YES!!) and possibly a few others. I will do this! My goal is to get it done on Thursday so I can see the final stats on Friday so I know I'm in the clear. I don't want to wait until Friday and then realize Saturday morning I'm screwed!

Whoot, Whoot! Way to stick with it. You are going on this trip!

I did get another $60+ order today from a couple people. I did text my mom and told her I would need her help. My aunt says I need to call and lay a guilt trip on her husband - really?! I was very skeptical at the beginning of November and even into December that I could pull this off! Nothing like waiting until the last minute but I will do this!

You can and WILL do it! You are sooooo close now!!!

So where are you now? ~$540 ish?

Sheila said:
So where are you now? ~$540 ish?

I'll have to update when I get home. I have the one show going in and several orders to add to the couple I already had.

Okay with the show I just submitted and the orders I'll put in tomorrow I'm at 537 left to go!

wadesgirl said:
Okay with the show I just submitted and the orders I'll put in tomorrow I'm at 537 left to go!

Scream it from the mountain tops! Have you considered sending out a PhoneVite message? I don't generally like the system, but it's a way for you to get phone calls out to a huge number of contacts when you don't have the time to do it personally. And an email blast. Keep both short and sweet:

I am $537 away from earning a trip to Toronto with The Pampered Chef, and I sure could use your help. I'm offering _______________ for all orders placed before December 30th. Please visit my website at _________ or call me at _______________.

A couple more orders came in that I wasn't expecting! Just need to call my aunt and wait until tomorrow to hear from my MIL.

Woohoo!!
Sounds like you're going to make it!
I agree with Noora's suggestion. Phonevite would be perfect for this situation.

Just totaled what I have right now, it leaves me with 350 points to go!!

Holy cow, you are doing awesome!!! NEVER give up!

You can do it, you have the right attitude...... Last January when they announced the trip to Maui and the points needed, I thought I'll never get that, and then I decided you know what I really want to go, and when you break it down to each month it's much easier to push yourself to reach that monthly goal. Anyhow I made it and no one was more surprised than me.... So good luck!!!!!!

How much money can you afford to pay out of pocket? You can always get some items. If I were you, I would collect orders and pay out of pocket for what is left tomorrow morning and then submit. That way it will be updated on Friday and you will know if there is any kinks!! way to go!!

cookn' katie said:
How much money can you afford to pay out of pocket? You can always get some items. If I were you, I would collect orders and pay out of pocket for what is left tomorrow morning and then submit. That way it will be updated on Friday and you will know if there is any kinks!! way to go!!

This is plan B which may go into affect. My aunt texted me last night to say that my uncle had some "words" with her about her order she was going to place. I'm waiting this morning to see what my MIL is going to order and then I'll figure it all out from there!

wadesgirl said:
This is plan B which may go into affect. My aunt texted me last night to say that my uncle had some "words" with her about her order she was going to place. I'm waiting this morning to see what my MIL is going to order and then I'll figure it all out from there!

What about all those people who said "let me know if you're close"? Didn't some say, "within $100"? I'd call them and say that you have a couple people who said that and if each of you help you'll be there.

If it was two people who said that be honest and say "I still need $350 so if you both order $100 I'll order the rest". Who knows? they might just order more!

CONGRATS!

I hope you make it without having to buy the rest. I agree that if you start calling everyone and letting them know how close you are that you CAN do this!!!

BethCooks4U said:
What about all those people who said "let me know if you're close"? Didn't some say, "within $100"? I'd call them and say that you have a couple people who said that and if each of you help you'll be there.

If it was two people who said that be honest and say "I still need $350 so if you both order $100 I'll order the rest". Who knows? they might just order more!

CONGRATS!

One was my mom who ordered last night. Bought the grill pan which I'm sure was entirely out of her budget. The other was my aunt who had an order of over $200!

My MIL said she would email me today with her order. I offered a 25% discount to all past hosts in my Christmas card I sent out. She was just going to order the stainless bowls but when she realized that she said it was too good of a deal to pass up and would have to order more to take advantage of it. So I'm waiting to see what all she orders.

Sheila said:
I hope you make it without having to buy the rest. I agree that if you start calling everyone and letting them know how close you are that you CAN do this!!!

I've pretty much talked to everyone I know. There was a cousin who took a catalog at Christmas, I don't have a number for her but I did FB her to remind her - nothing. My sister and a favorite past host are still collecting orders from friends and coworkers so who knows what they will pull up today with. My SIL had talked about ordering but this was a busy week for her at work and she's leaving today for vacation. I've talked to her a few times since Christmas with nothing coming out of it.

Some people have crawled out of the woodwork. My other aunt emailed me last night with a $60 order so that was good.

I'm working on it! I want to make it today so I can view my stats tomorrow and know I made it!

One thing I'd do (once you hear back from those collecting orders for you and your MIL) is start shopping for gifts for the coming year. Who do you buy birthday or other gifts for? Any weddings coming up? Showers? even new babies? Next Christmas? That is money you would be spending anyway. Then, if you need to, look at your own wish list. You just may make it without doing any of that though! Awesome

BethCooks4U said:
One thing I'd do (once you hear back from those collecting orders for you and your MIL) is start shopping for gifts for the coming year. Who do you buy birthday or other gifts for? Any weddings coming up? Showers? even new babies? Next Christmas? That is money you would be spending anyway. Then, if you need to, look at your own wish list. You just may make it without doing any of that though! Awesome

That's what I figured, my sister has a birthday coming up, my MIL always loves PC!

You are so going to have this in the bag today!

Congratulations on all of your hard work paying off!

ChefBeckyD said:
You are so going to have this in the bag today!

Congratulations on all of your hard work paying off!

Thanks! The best part is this is my highest year ever and this will be my 2nd or 3rd highest month ever (in December!).

I'm anxiously waiting for my MIL to get into work!!

My aunt just texted me to say the day isn't over, she's still trying to work on her husband. My sister also texted to ask if she needed to help - she's really broke right now so I don't want her to! She still owes me for the beer bread I ordered for her :)

Crossing my fingers for you!! :)

Still waiting to hear from my MIL! This is killing me!!

Okay haven't calculated the actual total yet but I'm about $90 away!!

wadesgirl said:
Okay haven't calculated the actual total yet but I'm about $90 away!!

yayayayaaya!!!!!! You are like, 2 orders away from hitting your goal!

OMG!!! I can't take it!!! ;) Even If I have to order, you'll get it! :D

Okay final total is $70!!

You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so exciting!!!!! You can do it.

<h2>1. How many orders do I still need to reach my goal?</h2><p>You currently have less than 1,000 orders to go to reach your goal.</p><h2>2. What can I do to encourage more orders?</h2><p>Reach out to your family and friends and let them know about your goal. Offer special incentives or discounts for those who place orders. Utilize social media to promote your products and goal.</p><h2>3. Will small orders make a difference in reaching my goal?</h2><p>Yes, every order counts towards reaching your goal. Don't underestimate the impact of small orders and continue to promote your products to potential customers.</p><h2>4. How can I get my family members to place orders?</h2><p>Reach out to them individually and share your goal with them. Offer to help them with their order and also remind them of the quality and benefits of Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>5. What should be my focus for this weekend to reach my goal?</h2><p>Make a list of potential customers and reach out to them through phone calls, emails, or social media. Offer special deals or discounts for those who place orders this weekend. Don't forget to also follow up with those who have expressed interest in ordering.</p>

Related to Finish Strong: Less Than 1,000 Orders to Reach My Goal!

1. How many orders do I still need to reach my goal?

You currently have less than 1,000 orders to go to reach your goal.

2. What can I do to encourage more orders?

Reach out to your family and friends and let them know about your goal. Offer special incentives or discounts for those who place orders. Utilize social media to promote your products and goal.

3. Will small orders make a difference in reaching my goal?

Yes, every order counts towards reaching your goal. Don't underestimate the impact of small orders and continue to promote your products to potential customers.

4. How can I get my family members to place orders?

Reach out to them individually and share your goal with them. Offer to help them with their order and also remind them of the quality and benefits of Pampered Chef products.

5. What should be my focus for this weekend to reach my goal?

Make a list of potential customers and reach out to them through phone calls, emails, or social media. Offer special deals or discounts for those who place orders this weekend. Don't forget to also follow up with those who have expressed interest in ordering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef