• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finish Strong: Less Than 1,000 Orders to Reach My Goal!

well I'll help with that!When I texted my mom about her birth information to start gathering all that for my passport she asked how close I am. She said to let her know on Thursday if I needed her help. Well at least she didn't say Friday!Posted at 25% discount on Facebook! Will send out an email to all my customers when I get home tonight.Your aunt just sent me an email stating that she is waiting for "approval" from my uncle on the stir fry skillet and some bamboo items!I'm having fun today looking up some cool stuff to do in Toronto, just need "approval" from my husband. He can be picky
Woohoo! You're doing great! Update us when you get that $70 sale :D

Oh my gosh!! This is sooooo exciting! I can't wait to hear the rest of the story - you really have worked it!!

Did you do it? I know you can!

You have made so much progress in such a short period of time! :D

I am so proud of you AJ!! You have worked so hard this year, but especially during the last 6 weeks to make this dream a reality. Determination is EVERYTHING in this business and you have certainly proved that being determined pays off!!

Very, very proud to be your Director and friend,
D

Not an official announcement yet because I want to wait to see the stats but... I just placed the last show that will earn me the trip!!!! :) Hopefully no declined credit cards!!

DebinIA said:
I am so proud of you AJ!! You have worked so hard this year, but especially during the last 6 weeks to make this dream a reality. Determination is EVERYTHING in this business and you have certainly proved that being determined pays off!!

Very, very proud to be your Director and friend,
D

Thanks Deb!!! I started November needing over 8,500 points! Really did not think it would happen!

congratulations_sml.gif

I KNEW YOU'D DO IT!

CONGRATULATIONS!! A HUGE WAHOO!!! for YOU!!!

That's awesome! Congratulations and enjoy your trip!:)

Way to go!!! So happy for you!!!

Yay!! My last recruit will submit her last qualifying show in the morning -- that means Hawaii for me!! :) I was scrambling just like you, but proves with determination and perserverance, anything is possible! :)
Congratulations!! :)

Way to go Michelle! You will love Hawaii:)

See You In Toronto!!!!

Wadesgirl - What an ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!! Congrats and HUGE Kudos to you! WAHOOOOOOO!!!! Enjoy the trip!

I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!!!

That is so awsome. Way to go.

CONGRATULATIONS! You are an inspiration of what determination can do! Some wait for it to happen, some wish for it to happen, and some MAKE it happen!

Some day soon, we shall meet and have BIG HUGS!!

Blessings, CK

it's official!!! My points are updated - 52,005!!!!!!!
Toronto, here we come!!!!

That is AWESOME!! Congratulations to you, your hard work paid off. Now sit back, relax and ring in the new year as well as start planning your trip to Toronto! :sing::thumbup::)

This calls for a dancing banana!http://ezsmiley.com/gallery/oversize/dancing-banana-big.gif

Karen said:
That is AWESOME!! Congratulations to you, your hard work paid off. Now sit back, relax and ring in the new year as well as start planning your trip to Toronto! :sing::thumbup::)

Start planning?! Already did that at work this week while we were slow. Have our passport applications all filled out just need to get our birth certificates and go apply on Wednesday.

wadesgirl said:
Start planning?! Already did that at work this week while we were slow. Have our passport applications all filled out just need to get our birth certificates and go apply on Wednesday.

That reminds me, I've got to get my passort also!! :D

Ginger428 said:

Not sure how far away you are but if you are driving, you can apply for the passport card which is cheaper (a lot cheaper). Since we are flying I don't have that option.

That is way awsome.

Ginger428 said:

How soon prior should we get our passports? About how much do they run?

See you in Toronto!

loreo said:
How soon prior should we get our passports? About how much do they run?

See you in Toronto!

Passports
You can get some information here. They say that processing times are 4-6 weeks right now. Passports are $135, passport cards (only if you are driving) are $55. You can print out the applications and fill them out before hand. You can also find places to get your passports along with those that allow you to take pictures there.

Passports$110 + $25 for a first time adult applicant.4-6 weeks for routine processing.

If you want cheap passport photos - go to Walgreens - you can get 2 for $8.99 and they are quick!

I would get the passports sooner vs later- even if they say 4-6 weeks. Remember- this is the GOVERNMENT we are talking about here! One disaster and they will clam up and you won't get anything! :) Put it on your New Year's to do list for january then you don't have to worry about forgetting it later.

CONGRATS Wadesgirl!!!

This may just be in Michigan (and other Border States?) but we can get what's called an "Enhanced Driver's License" right at the Secretary of States office (DMV for other states). Here in MI, it's $45, and it's renewable just like a regular DL. You can use it for travel to and from Canada, Mexico, etc...

It's just like getting a regular DL, and doesn't take any more time than that. You get your picture taken right there when you get the license.

wadesgirl said:
Not sure how far away you are but if you are driving, you can apply for the passport card which is cheaper (a lot cheaper). Since we are flying I don't have that option.

I'm coming from NYC, so we're flying! I already have the applications from the Post Office ( ours is too small to take pictures) but we are going to fill them out & then go 2 towns away to a post office that takes the pictures!! :D

Ginger428 said:
I'm coming from NYC, so we're flying! I already have the applications from the Post Office ( ours is too small to take pictures) but we are going to fill them out & then go 2 towns away to a post office that takes the pictures!! :D

Drugstores often take them - or places with photo processing. But if it's "one stop shopping", then why not. ;)

And CONGRATS guys on the trips! next year is my year! ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
This may just be in Michigan (and other Border States?) but we can get what's called an "Enhanced Driver's License" right at the Secretary of States office (DMV for other states). Here in MI, it's $45, and it's renewable just like a regular DL. You can use it for travel to and from Canada, Mexico, etc...

It's just like getting a regular DL, and doesn't take any more time than that. You get your picture taken right there when you get the license.
Sounds a lot like the Passport Card. It was similar to a license but allows you to drive across the borders without a regular passport.

esavvymom said:
I would get the passports sooner vs later- even if they say 4-6 weeks. Remember- this is the GOVERNMENT we are talking about here! One disaster and they will clam up and you won't get anything! :) Put it on your New Year's to do list for january then you don't have to worry about forgetting it later.
Going on Tuesday or Wednesday. Have to get my birth certificate from my dad and my husband's from his mom this weekend.

Gina M said:
If you want cheap passport photos - go to Walgreens - you can get 2 for $8.99 and they are quick!
Most of the passport locations around here have photo access, do they charge you for it there too?

We did DS's passport at the post office and had to have them take the picture, because none of the local places would take a passport photo of an infant. I think it was something like $15 for two photos. Costco does passport photos for $4.99.

esavvymom said:
Drugstores often take them - or places with photo processing. But if it's "one stop shopping", then why not. ;)

And CONGRATS guys on the trips! next year is my year! ;)

Thanks & next year is yours!!!!

<h2>1. How many orders do I still need to reach my goal?</h2><p>You currently have less than 1,000 orders to go to reach your goal.</p><h2>2. What can I do to encourage more orders?</h2><p>Reach out to your family and friends and let them know about your goal. Offer special incentives or discounts for those who place orders. Utilize social media to promote your products and goal.</p><h2>3. Will small orders make a difference in reaching my goal?</h2><p>Yes, every order counts towards reaching your goal. Don't underestimate the impact of small orders and continue to promote your products to potential customers.</p><h2>4. How can I get my family members to place orders?</h2><p>Reach out to them individually and share your goal with them. Offer to help them with their order and also remind them of the quality and benefits of Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>5. What should be my focus for this weekend to reach my goal?</h2><p>Make a list of potential customers and reach out to them through phone calls, emails, or social media. Offer special deals or discounts for those who place orders this weekend. Don't forget to also follow up with those who have expressed interest in ordering.</p>

Related to Finish Strong: Less Than 1,000 Orders to Reach My Goal!

1. How many orders do I still need to reach my goal?

You currently have less than 1,000 orders to go to reach your goal.

2. What can I do to encourage more orders?

Reach out to your family and friends and let them know about your goal. Offer special incentives or discounts for those who place orders. Utilize social media to promote your products and goal.

3. Will small orders make a difference in reaching my goal?

Yes, every order counts towards reaching your goal. Don't underestimate the impact of small orders and continue to promote your products to potential customers.

4. How can I get my family members to place orders?

Reach out to them individually and share your goal with them. Offer to help them with their order and also remind them of the quality and benefits of Pampered Chef products.

5. What should be my focus for this weekend to reach my goal?

Make a list of potential customers and reach out to them through phone calls, emails, or social media. Offer special deals or discounts for those who place orders this weekend. Don't forget to also follow up with those who have expressed interest in ordering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef