• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated and Discouraged: Trying to Reach My Goal Before the 19th!

In summary, both authors are discouraged this month and are having trouble booking shows. They both suggest boosting their sales with a special offer.
urbnk8
I am also very discouraged this month. I am so motivated but am having trouble getting the bookings! I've been making some phone calls but nobody ever calls me back! I really want to do 2 more shows by the 19th (which is next week!!) That is the end of my 90 days. I have one scheduled now but am trying really hard to get one more in! If I can do 2 shows and about $1150 in sales, I will get $250 more in pc bucks. It's frustrating to be that close and know that you might not do it!!

I am in the same boat. I am doing a lot of events between now in Christmas. But in another posting, I decided to do my own open house. In fact, I am doing it on Nov. 20. I just sent out invites via email and Iwill put some in my neighbors mailboxes.

Its a great way to boost sales. Invite people to bring their friends and family. If you want to see my invite, email me at [email protected]

I had two great shows this past week, and have another catalog show going...and then I have NOTHING for December. Two shows booked in January and one in February though. Maybe I should do an open house. I don't know a lot of my neighbors though. Perhaps this is a good way to meet some of them!

I would love to do an open house but I just did my kick off show at the end of august when I started. I don't want to drive my family and friends crazy! They've been to a lot of shows because they were all my first hosts! I was thinking of sending out an email and do a 24 or 48 hour sale to try to get enough for a show. I just don't have that big of a customer base yet so I doubt it would be successful. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try...

Well I am doing a open house with Pre-Black Friday specials. Giveaways, that sort of thing.

I sent out emails to my past customers, hosts, my friends/family email list etc.

I dont know my neighbors, because we moved in in July, so we are still fairly new. I plan on giving flyers to about 4 houses down one way and four down the other way (does that make sense? like next to ours 4 one way 4 the other, plus across the street.

Hoping for a great turn out. I will keep you posted.

I'm glad to know it's not just me. :) I have no bookings at all after this week... I've got some interested in January, which is great... but December seems really hard on folks. I think I'm going to push at my two shows this week the idea of catalog shows... I'm sure the last thing folks want to try and do along with all the holiday hustle n bustle is have a party so maybe a catalog show will be to their liking... I'm hoping.

I've decided to try boosting my SAT stats with a special offer. I'll be sending out my newsletters (USPS & email) on Friday, November 16. They include this offer:Okay, I know Christmas is over a month away, but this is my December newsletter, so it’s my chance to wish you Merry Christmas. I’m one of those weird early shoppers. I finish my Christmas shopping on Black Friday—the day after Thanksgiving. That’s right, I’m part of that horde of people taking advantage of those great sales.Because I love those sales, I’m offering my own Christmas special in November. Place an order of $50 or more during Thanksgiving week (Monday, November 19 through Sunday, November 25, and I’ll pay your shipping and tax. You’ll have to place your order by phone or email in order to receive this special.

raebates said:
I've decided to try boosting my SAT stats with a special offer. I'll be sending out my newsletters (USPS & email) on Friday, November 16. They include this offer:

Okay, I know Christmas is over a month away, but this is my December newsletter, so it’s my chance to wish you Merry Christmas. I’m one of those weird early shoppers. I finish my Christmas shopping on Black Friday—the day after Thanksgiving. That’s right, I’m part of that horde of people taking advantage of those great sales.

Because I love those sales, I’m offering my own Christmas special in November. Place an order of $50 or more during Thanksgiving week (Monday, November 19 through Sunday, November 25, and I’ll pay your shipping and tax. You’ll have to place your order by phone or email in order to receive this special.

I like that...

My theory is if it's enough for a legitimate show, I'll consider it a catty with me as host. If not, I'll add it to my next show. I have two the last week of November. Either way, it's more SAT$. Yea for me!

Well, I sent follow up emails to the people that hadn't called me back and I actually got some replies! I think I will skip the phone and just email from now on!! (j/k) I got two people on my calendar!! Yea!! Finally!! One for the first week in December and one for the first week in January. I was hoping for sooner bookings but this is still great! It just feels good to actually have some bookings on the calendar again!

1. How can I stay motivated while trying to reach my goal before the 19th?

Staying motivated can be challenging, but it's important to remember why you set your goal in the first place. Remind yourself of the end result and the satisfaction you will feel when you achieve it. Also, break your goal into smaller, achievable tasks to stay motivated along the way.

2. What can I do if I feel like I'm not making progress towards my goal?

If you feel like you're not making progress, take a step back and evaluate your approach. Are you setting realistic goals? Are you using effective strategies to reach them? Sometimes, it's helpful to seek advice from a mentor or friend who can offer a fresh perspective.

3. How do I deal with setbacks or obstacles while trying to reach my goal?

Setbacks and obstacles are a natural part of any journey towards a goal. The key is to not let them discourage you. Instead, use them as learning experiences and adapt your approach. Remember that setbacks do not define your progress, it's how you bounce back from them that matters.

4. How can I hold myself accountable to reaching my goal before the 19th?

Accountability is important in reaching any goal. One way to hold yourself accountable is to track your progress regularly. This could be through a journal, a to-do list, or a tracking app. Additionally, having an accountability partner, such as a friend or family member, can also help keep you on track.

5. What should I do if I don't reach my goal before the 19th?

If you don't reach your goal by the 19th, try not to be too hard on yourself. Reflect on what went well and what could have been improved. Use this as a learning experience for future goals. Remember, it's not about the end date, but the journey and progress you make towards your goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404
  • Becky0216
  • General Chat
Replies