• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Adjustable Measuring Spoon from the Outlet?

In summary, the outlet website had a product that was previously available at a reduced price, but it is no longer available. The product is a set of adjustable measuring spoons that are only 1/8th to 1/4th of a teaspoon in size.
Spatch
Hello everyone! I just went to the website to order the adjustable measuring spoon from the outlet for a customer and it was GONE! It was there last night. Shoot! I should have ordered it then. Does anyone have one that they are willing to part with. I think it was $2. TIA!

The current ones are much better.

Yeah, I know but the customer wants what the customer wants, ya know?

What is the outlet website? Thanks, Jez

yes it was

A place where guests can order discontinued/retired products- greatly reduced... They can only place orders on consultant Web sites...

You can check it out on my site.

Welcome To My Personal Web Site

Consultant can order thru consultants corner too.

Sincerely,

Karla Stoney
[email protected]

jezabell49 said:
What is the outlet website? Thanks, Jez

I had a guest purchase them but got 2 of the same one. She thought she was getting 1 of each. Does anyone know? They aren't on the outlet anymore. THanks!

I purchased them myself as well thinking that they were seperate ones but instead it is a set of like 4-6 1tsp adj spoons. I purchased them for door prizes. On the package it says "set of adjustable measuring spoons" on the web it was advertised as different sizes. I think they were selling out all the mixmatched items and items that were incorrectly packaged. I bought 4 and each package has a different # of spoons and none of them have anything bigger than the teaspoon. BUT, SPATCH_ if you want one I will send it to you for your customer, just let her know it is tsp size only!!

Spatch- I have to clarify- it is 1/8tsp to 1tsp size. It does adjust, it is just that the package does not come with any other size but this. I hope that is clearer than mud. ;o)

Related to Looking for an Adjustable Measuring Spoon from the Outlet?

What is the "Outlet Adj Measur Spoon" and what does it do?

The "Outlet Adj Measur Spoon" is a measuring spoon tool designed to make cooking and baking easier. It has an adjustable design that allows you to measure both dry and liquid ingredients accurately without the need for multiple spoons.

How many measurements can the "Outlet Adj Measur Spoon" handle?

The "Outlet Adj Measur Spoon" has adjustable measurements that can handle up to 1 tablespoon or 15 milliliters.

Is the "Outlet Adj Measur Spoon" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Outlet Adj Measur Spoon" is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy and convenient cleaning.

Can the "Outlet Adj Measur Spoon" be used for hot liquids?

Yes, the "Outlet Adj Measur Spoon" is made with heat-resistant material and can be used for measuring hot liquids without any issue.

Does the "Outlet Adj Measur Spoon" come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Outlet Adj Measur Spoon" comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you encounter any issues with your spoon, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • jj16
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • gshoemaker
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies