• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Think we'll get the adj measuring spoons in changeover kits?

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
Since we have the easy adj measuring spoon & that's being replaced in the new consultant kit by the restyled adjustable measuring spoons, do you think we will receive them in our changeover kit (like we received the restyled garlic press last season?) I obviously won't want to demo my easy adjustable measuring spoon after 9/1...

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
We didn't get a new garlic press in changeover last season. It was in the sample packages. It's a pretty sure bet that the spoons will be available through sample purchase and will NOT be in changeover boxes.

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
Ann, thanks for the correction! My mind must be slipping, it's still early, lol. I just remember getting it, don't remember how!!

Belle4562

Apr 27, 2008
I know that we can purchase samples beginning on the 3rd, but does anyone know if we get a list before hand? I'd like to check it out and start deciding.

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
The packages that were posted on the thread of SAT lists are the ones available but not sure how much, etc. They do a list of open stock pieces too.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
We never get products in changeover kits. If you earned anything in the SAT they'll be in there. Or you can order them via samples or personal order.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
The groupings aren't always presented in the same bundles as the SAT levels. So we'll have to see in our change over boxes the paper that shows how they are bundling them, and what will be able to be purchased as a single item as well.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
The groupings aren't always presented in the same bundles as the SAT levels. So we'll have to see in our change over boxes the paper that shows how they are bundling them, and what will be able to be purchased as a single item as well.

It will be interesting to see how they are grouped this year, since there aren't so many new products.

I always wish for more open stock. I earned the $3000 level, but don't want to purchase everything in the $6000 level - although I want some of it!

But that reminds me! IF I promote to director August 1st, do I get the Director Package if I meet the other requirements? That would be GREAT!