1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Think we'll get the adj measuring spoons in changeover kits?

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Since we have the easy adj measuring spoon & that's being replaced in the new consultant kit by the restyled adjustable measuring spoons, do you think we will receive them in our changeover kit (like we received the restyled garlic press last season?) I obviously won't want to demo my easy adjustable measuring spoon after 9/1...

Jul 22, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

We didn't get a new garlic press in changeover last season. It was in the sample packages. It's a pretty sure bet that the spoons will be available through sample purchase and will NOT be in changeover boxes.

Jul 22, 2009
  3. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Ann, thanks for the correction! My mind must be slipping, it's still early, lol. I just remember getting it, don't remember how!!

Jul 22, 2009
  4. Belle4562

Belle4562 Member

I know that we can purchase samples beginning on the 3rd, but does anyone know if we get a list before hand? I'd like to check it out and start deciding.

Jul 22, 2009
  5. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

The packages that were posted on the thread of SAT lists are the ones available but not sure how much, etc. They do a list of open stock pieces too.

Jul 22, 2009
  6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

We never get products in changeover kits. If you earned anything in the SAT they'll be in there. Or you can order them via samples or personal order.

Jul 22, 2009
  7. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

The groupings aren't always presented in the same bundles as the SAT levels. So we'll have to see in our change over boxes the paper that shows how they are bundling them, and what will be able to be purchased as a single item as well.

Jul 22, 2009
  8. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

It will be interesting to see how they are grouped this year, since there aren't so many new products.

I always wish for more open stock. I earned the $3000 level, but don't want to purchase everything in the $6000 level - although I want some of it!

But that reminds me! IF I promote to director August 1st, do I get the Director Package if I meet the other requirements? That would be GREAT!

Jul 22, 2009
Have something to add?