• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Adjustable Measuring Cup and Spoons?

In summary, the Iso Adjustable Measuring Cup is a lightweight and durable measuring cup made of plastic. It features a unique sliding mechanism that allows for easy adjustment of volume measurements. It can measure in both metric and imperial units, ranging from 1/4 cup to 1 cup. The cup is also dishwasher safe and can be used with hot liquids up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
jst4467
Looking for adjustable measuring cup, if anyone wants to get rid of one. Thought I'd check on here and see if I can get a better deal than if I did a personal order. :) Would take a gently used one too. Also would like some more of the adjustable measuring spoons. Please e-mail me or PM me. My zip code is 92252, I'd love a quote for shipping.

[email protected];)

Hi Jillian,

Are you still looking for an adjustable measuring cup and spoons?

Denise

What is the Iso Adjustable Measuring Cup made of?

The Iso Adjustable Measuring Cup is made of durable plastic, making it lightweight and easy to use.

How does the adjustable feature work?

The Iso Adjustable Measuring Cup has a unique sliding mechanism that allows you to adjust the volume measurement with a simple slide of the button.

What are the measurements on the Iso Adjustable Measuring Cup?

The Iso Adjustable Measuring Cup can measure in both metric and imperial units, with measurements ranging from 1/4 cup to 1 cup.

Is the Iso Adjustable Measuring Cup dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Adjustable Measuring Cup is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the Iso Adjustable Measuring Cup be used with hot liquids?

Yes, the Iso Adjustable Measuring Cup is safe to use with hot liquids and can withstand temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gshoemaker
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • jst4467
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies