• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Star Shaped Bread Tube . . .

In summary, a bread tube is a kitchen tool used for shaping bread into various shapes, such as stars. It is a metal tube with a removable bottom and a plunger to release the bread. It can be used for different types of bread, but baking time and temperature should be adjusted accordingly. Greasing the tube before use is recommended and it can be cleaned with warm soapy water. Safety precautions include using oven mitts and letting the bread cool before removing it from the tube.
Loreen
Does anyone know if we used to have a star shaped bread tube? I have a customer looking for one. I don't have any older catalogs from before I became a consultant in Fall 2006 to refer to. I seem to remember the heart and square and have seen the scalloped one on the outlet.

If we did have one, is there anyone willing to part with theirs??? If we didn't have one, do you know who did?

Thanks your help.

We had a 6 pointed star shaped one. I have one that has only been used once if you cannot find one new.

Oops, look like I was posting at the same time as Beth.

You are fastThanks Beth. How much do you want for it with shipping to 34997.

btw, I think I bought coffee from you last year.

...pm'd you. $5 plus shipping.

Last edited:
got your PM and PM'd you back.

What is a bread tube and how does it work?

A bread tube is a kitchen tool used to create bread in various shapes, such as stars. It is a metal tube with a removable bottom and a plunger that can be pushed through to release the bread. To use, simply fill the tube with bread dough, place it on a baking sheet, and bake according to the recipe's instructions.

Can I use the bread tube for other types of bread?

Yes, you can use the bread tube for a variety of breads, such as banana bread, zucchini bread, or even meatloaf. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly.

Do I need to grease the bread tube before use?

Yes, it is recommended to lightly grease the bread tube before use to ensure easy removal of the bread. You can use cooking spray or a thin layer of butter for greasing.

How do I clean the bread tube?

The bread tube can be cleaned by hand with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

Are there any safety precautions I should take when using the bread tube?

Yes, always use oven mitts or kitchen gloves when handling the hot bread tube. Also, make sure to let the bread cool before removing it from the tube to avoid burns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • smithcooking
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pchefjaime