• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Heart Shaped Bread Tube

In summary, a heart shaped bread tube is a metal kitchen tool used for baking bread or cake in the shape of a heart. It can also be used for other types of baked goods and can be purchased from various retailers or online. To use, grease the inside, pour in batter, and bake according to recipe instructions. To clean, let it cool, use warm soapy water, and dry before storing.
jenniferlynne
Anyone have a couple of these they would like to sell? I have a customer that ordered two on the outlet. I noticed her order never shipped after more than a week. I called and they said it was on hold because they ran out of heart bread tubes. I don't know why no one called!!! Anyway, I remember someone had some for sale on here awhile back because I had bought one of them myself. Seems like she had 3 or 4 for sale.

Same thing happened to me! I had an online order on hold and I finally got a call from HO abou 1 1/2 weeks later. So maybe, Jennifer, they would have eventually gotten to you, if you waited...

If anyone has lots of extra heart bread tubes, I might be interested in one or two as well.

Thanks!

1) What is a heart shaped bread tube?

A heart shaped bread tube is a kitchen tool used for baking bread or cake in the shape of a heart. It is typically made of metal and has a cylindrical shape with a heart-shaped opening on one end.

2) How do I use a heart shaped bread tube?

To use a heart shaped bread tube, first grease the inside of the tube with cooking spray or butter. Then, pour your bread or cake batter into the tube and place it on a baking sheet. Bake according to your recipe's instructions, and once it is finished baking, carefully remove the bread or cake from the tube by gently pushing it out from the bottom.

3) Can I use a heart shaped bread tube for other types of baked goods?

Yes, you can use a heart shaped bread tube for other types of baked goods such as meatloaf, quiche, or even brownies. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time according to your recipe.

4) How do I clean a heart shaped bread tube?

To clean a heart shaped bread tube, first let it cool down completely after use. Then, use warm soapy water and a sponge or brush to scrub the inside and outside of the tube. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean towel before storing.

5) Where can I purchase a heart shaped bread tube?

You can purchase a heart shaped bread tube from your local Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. You may also be able to find them at kitchen supply stores or online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Loreen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Loreen
  • melissakc