• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baking Tubes - Hearts & Other Shapes Wanted!

In summary, the Baking Tubes set includes various shapes such as hearts, stars, flowers, and circles that are perfect for making fun and creative desserts. They are easy to clean, made of high-quality, food-grade silicone, and can be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The set also comes with a recipe booklet and additional recipes can be found on the company's website or by contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant.
Chef.Kiz
Hi I am looking for baking tubes they come in different shapes (hearts and other shapes). My director had some at a show we did together and she said that they were discontinued but if any one has any for sale let me know I will pay for them Thanks:chef:

Check Ebay or craigslist. I think I saw some on ebay the other day.

I find them a lot at goodwill

Thanks I will look in both places. Are they called bread tubes?

The PC ones were known as Bread Tubes or Valtrompia Bread Tubes. There were heart, flower, star, square and scalloped shapes at various times.

I have two bread tubes ... a star & a flower. Both are in the box w/ instructions. I used them a few times but they are in excellent shape. I can't recall what they sold for; I see them on ebay at various auction rates. make me an offer and we'll go from there. send me a PM please.

What types of shapes are included in the Baking Tubes set?

The Baking Tubes set includes various shapes such as hearts, stars, flowers, and circles. These shapes are perfect for making fun and creative desserts, and can also be used for savory dishes.

Are the Baking Tubes easy to clean?

Yes, the Baking Tubes are designed to be easy to clean. They are dishwasher safe, but can also be easily hand washed with warm soapy water. The non-stick coating makes it easy to remove any residue.

What materials are the Baking Tubes made of?

The Baking Tubes are made of high-quality, food-grade silicone. This material is heat-resistant and BPA-free, making it safe for use in the oven.

Can these Baking Tubes be used in the oven?

Yes, the Baking Tubes are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They are perfect for baking individual desserts or creating unique shapes for cakes and other baked goods.

Do the Baking Tubes come with any recipes or baking ideas?

Yes, the Baking Tubes set comes with a recipe booklet that includes various sweet and savory recipes that can be made using the different shapes. You can also find more recipe ideas on our website or by reaching out to your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtraci
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedtraci
  • Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • lisagoins