• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the Elusive 5th Heart Bread Tube

In summary, the Elusive 5th Heart Bread Tube is a unique and exclusive product from Pampered Chef that creates a perfectly-shaped heart in the center of your bread. It has a special design that allows for the bread to rise evenly and create a defined heart shape. This tube can be used with any bread recipe and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It can be used in both the oven and microwave, and to ensure the perfect heart shape, evenly distribute the dough inside the tube and tap it on the counter before baking.
melissakc
I have a customer who wants to find the heart bread tube and another one I can't figure out. She has the two on the outlet and she has the one just discontinued. What is the 5th one?:confused: :confused:

The bread tube shapes are: heart, star, square, flower & scalloped...

The flower is very similar to the scalloped. I think it was the one right before the scalloped. The funny thing is, I had the flower and didn't even realize it wasn't the scalloped one in the catalog. I had, had it for years before I started selling PC.

jenniferknapp said:
The bread tube shapes are: heart, star, square, flower & scalloped...

That's nice to know. The only I do not have is the heart then. I just looked this morning to make sure which ones I had in case I needed to order from the outlet.

The outlet is out of hearts. I had a customer order two and they had to put her order on hold because they ran out. There is a girl on here though that I think has some extra to sell. She sent me a message about them, but my customer ended up not wanting them. I don't think I ever got back with her though to tell her :eek: I forgot until just now!!

1. How does the Elusive 5th Heart Bread Tube differ from other bread tubes?

The Elusive 5th Heart Bread Tube is a unique and exclusive product from Pampered Chef that creates a perfectly-shaped heart in the center of your bread. Unlike other bread tubes, it has a special design that allows for the bread to rise evenly and create a defined heart shape.

2. Can I use the Elusive 5th Heart Bread Tube with any bread recipe?

Yes, the Elusive 5th Heart Bread Tube can be used with any bread recipe. Simply follow the recipe as usual and then place the dough into the bread tube before baking. The special design of the tube will create a heart shape in the center of your bread.

3. Is the Elusive 5th Heart Bread Tube dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Elusive 5th Heart Bread Tube is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. It is also made with durable materials to withstand multiple uses.

4. Can I use the Elusive 5th Heart Bread Tube in the oven or only in the microwave?

The Elusive 5th Heart Bread Tube can be used in both the oven and microwave. For best results, follow the baking instructions for your specific bread recipe.

5. How do I ensure that my bread comes out perfectly using the Elusive 5th Heart Bread Tube?

To ensure the perfect heart shape in your bread, make sure to evenly distribute the dough inside the bread tube and gently tap the tube on the counter before placing it in the oven. This will help remove any air bubbles and create a smooth surface for the heart shape to form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • jenniferlynne
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cat
  • Loreen