• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Rare Round-Up Trivets - 2006 & 2007 Hearts and Circles | PM to Help!

In summary, the "Find Rare Round-Up Trivets - 2006 & 2007 Hearts and Circles | PM to Help!" event is designed to assist customers in finding and purchasing rare round-up trivets from 2006 and 2007, specifically the heart and circle designs. These trivets are highly sought after by collectors and can be difficult to find. To participate, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or consult with a local consultant. These trivets are no longer in production and can only be obtained through limited opportunities like this event. Customers can purchase multiple trivets, but there may be a limit due to their rarity. These trivets are considered special among Pampered Chef enthusiasts and can
klstaz
Gold Member
Hello all!!! I have a customer that has asked me to see if I can find a couple of items for her. I am looking to see if anyone has either of these items:

Round-Up from the Heart 2006 Trivet (Heart shaped)
Round-Up form the Heart 2007 Trivet (Circle shaped)

The customer already has one of each, but has used them so they are scratched up and now she wants to hang a set of them on the wall and keep the current set she has to use. Please let me know if anyone could help out.

PM me if you can help out!!

Thanks!!!

Anyone have these items? The customer just e-mailed me again asking if I had any news about trivets.

Bumping...... just checking to see if anyone might have either of these trivets.

You might want to try LMAD on yahoo since you're not getting a response here. Good luck!

I know we all hate the dreaded e-word, but they are selling on ebay... Maybe they'll put some up on the outlet. :)

I just saw this today. I have both trivets - sent you a PM!:)

What is the purpose of the "Find Rare Round-Up Trivets - 2006 & 2007 Hearts and Circles | PM to Help!" event?

The purpose of this event is to help customers find and purchase rare round-up trivets from the years 2006 and 2007, specifically the heart and circle designs. These trivets are highly sought after by Pampered Chef collectors and can be difficult to find.

How can I participate in the "Find Rare Round-Up Trivets - 2006 & 2007 Hearts and Circles | PM to Help!" event?

To participate in this event, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or consult with your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will have information on the availability and purchase options for these rare trivets.

Are the "Find Rare Round-Up Trivets - 2006 & 2007 Hearts and Circles | PM to Help!" trivets still in production?

No, these trivets were only produced in the years 2006 and 2007 as part of a special collection. They are no longer in production and can only be found through rare and limited opportunities like this event.

Can I purchase multiple "Find Rare Round-Up Trivets - 2006 & 2007 Hearts and Circles | PM to Help!" trivets?

Yes, you can purchase multiple trivets if they are available. However, due to the limited nature of these trivets, there may be a limit on the number of trivets you can purchase.

What makes the "Find Rare Round-Up Trivets - 2006 & 2007 Hearts and Circles | PM to Help!" trivets so special?

The round-up trivets from 2006 and 2007 are considered rare and collectible items among Pampered Chef enthusiasts. The heart and circle designs in particular are highly sought after and can add a unique touch to your kitchen and cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kelly6oh
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • DebinIA