• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Round up From the Heart Trivets for Customer

In summary, the Round up From the Heart Trivet for Customer is a limited edition trivet designed by Pampered Chef to support Feeding America, with 10% of the proceeds being donated to the organization. It is only available while supplies last and can be used as both a hot and cold dish trivet. It can also be purchased as a gift for someone else.
epimomma99
Gold Member
Hey Everyone,
I have a customer that is looking for all of the Round Up from the Heart trivets. She has the one for 2009, but would like to buy the rest. If you have extras please PM. Shipping would be to 76543.

Do you still need these? I have two brand new trivets, one from 2007 (it's round) and one from 2006 (it's heart shaped). I'll sell them for $8 each.

Looks like shipping will cost $8.85 for parcel post and $9.90 for priority for the weight of the 2 trivets. If you only need/want one of them, I can recalculate postage.

Let me know!
Thanks.

I would like one from 2007 if you still have it. Shipping to 15478.

1. What is the Round up From the Heart Trivet for Customer?

The Round up From the Heart Trivet for Customer is a limited edition trivet designed by Pampered Chef to support Feeding America, a non-profit organization that works to end hunger in the United States. For every purchase of this trivet, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to Feeding America.

2. How much of the proceeds from the Round up From the Heart Trivet for Customer will be donated to Feeding America?

A portion of the proceeds, specifically 10% of the product sales, will be donated to Feeding America. This means that for every trivet sold, $2.50 will be donated to the organization.

3. How long will the Round up From the Heart Trivet for Customer be available for purchase?

This trivet is a limited edition item and will only be available for purchase while supplies last. Once it is sold out, it will no longer be available.

4. Can I purchase the Round up From the Heart Trivet for Customer as a gift?

Yes, the trivet can be purchased as a gift for someone else. It is a great way to support a good cause while also giving a thoughtful gift to a loved one.

5. Can I use the Round up From the Heart Trivet for Customer for hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the trivet is designed to be used for both hot and cold dishes. It is heat-resistant up to 450°F and can also be used as a serving tray for cold dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KimB
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lotsadots
  • PamperedchefDaly