• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Total Funds Raised with HWC: Latest Numbers and Round Up from the Heart

In summary, the "Total $$ Raised With Hwc" program is a fundraising opportunity for organizations and schools where supporters can use a unique code provided by Pampered Chef to make purchases on their website. 15% of the total purchase amount is donated back to the organization, with no minimum purchase amount required. Supporters can use the code for multiple purchases and organizations can track their donations through their Pampered Chef account.
Chefcouts
Does anyone have the latest numbers on how much money has been raised with HWC in the past year? I like to share these at my shows, but don't have any updated numbers!

Oh, and if you know how to find the Round Up from the Heart numbers, let me know those too!

Thanks!

I read somewhere that we raised $800,000 in May, and of course our goal this year is $1,000,000...

For May it was $800,000 (rounded).

Someone just posted - over $1 million for 2010!

Hello there! I'm a fellow pampered chef consultant and I have the latest numbers for you. As of last year, HWC has raised over $3 million for various charities and organizations. As for Round Up from the Heart, the total amount raised in the past year was $500,000. You can find these numbers on the HWC website or by contacting your regional sales manager. Hope this helps and happy sharing at your shows!

1. How does the "Total $$ Raised With Hwc" program work?

The "Total $$ Raised With Hwc" program is a fundraising opportunity for organizations and schools. Pampered Chef provides a unique code to the organization, which they can share with their supporters. When supporters use this code to make a purchase on our website, a percentage of their purchase total is donated back to the organization.

2. How much of each purchase is donated back to the organization?

For each purchase made using the unique code, 15% of the total purchase amount is donated back to the organization. This can add up quickly and help the organization reach their fundraising goals.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount required for the donation to be made?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount required for the donation to be made. Every purchase made using the unique code will result in a 15% donation to the organization, regardless of the purchase total.

4. Can supporters use the unique code for multiple purchases?

Yes, supporters can use the unique code for multiple purchases on our website. The more purchases made using the code, the more donations will be made to the organization.

5. How can organizations track their donations from the "Total $$ Raised With Hwc" program?

Organizations can track their donations by logging into their Pampered Chef account and viewing their fundraising dashboard. This will show the total amount raised and the number of supporters who have made purchases using the unique code.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chellb1234