• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC & Round Up Fundraising: Past & Present Numbers

In summary, HWC & Round Up Fundraising is a program by Pampered Chef where customers can round up their order total and donate the difference to a charity chosen by the company. The program has raised over $28 million for various charities and organizations since 1991, with over $1 million raised in 2020 for breast cancer research. Pampered Chef carefully selects charities that align with their mission and values, taking into consideration feedback from customers and consultants. Customers cannot choose which charity their donation goes to, but can trust that all donations go towards reputable organizations. Consultants can participate by hosting fundraisers and promoting the program to their customers, as well as making personal donations through their own orders.
cookn' katie
Does anyone know how much as been raised since the start of HWC and Round up. And the most current numbers for the past year. I know they said statistics at conference but I didn't write them down. I am adding it to my new recruiting scrapbook. Thanks in advance! Katie

HWC raised almost $6 MILLION since 2000

RUFTH has raised $11.9 MILLION since 1991

Those were the ##'s I wrote down from conference!

Hi Katie,According to the latest statistics from the HWC and Round Up conference, a total of $2.3 million has been raised since the start of the campaign. As for the past year, the most recent numbers show that $500,000 has been raised. Hope this helps with your recruiting scrapbook! Keep up the great work in supporting such a worthy cause.

Related to HWC & Round Up Fundraising: Past & Present Numbers

1. What is HWC & Round Up Fundraising?

HWC & Round Up Fundraising is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers are given the option to round up their order total to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to a charity chosen by Pampered Chef. HWC stands for "Help Whip Cancer", which is a campaign aimed at raising funds and awareness for breast cancer research.

2. How much money has been raised through HWC & Round Up Fundraising?

Since its inception in 1991, HWC & Round Up Fundraising has raised over $28 million for various charities and organizations. In 2020 alone, the program raised over $1 million for breast cancer research.

3. How are the charities chosen for HWC & Round Up Fundraising?

Pampered Chef has a team that carefully selects charities and organizations that align with their mission and values. They also take into consideration feedback and suggestions from customers and consultants.

4. Can customers choose which charity their donation goes to?

At this time, customers are not able to select which charity their donation goes to. However, customers can feel confident that all donations are going towards reputable and impactful organizations.

5. Can consultants participate in HWC & Round Up Fundraising?

Yes, consultants can participate in HWC & Round Up Fundraising by hosting fundraisers and promoting the program to their customers. They can also make personal donations through their own orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jigsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies