• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Round Up From The Heart: 18 Trivets Sold!

In summary, Beth has sold 18 trivets since they were released in September. She has also sold 14 trivets since they were released. She recommends promoting the trivets even if they are not the product of Second Harvest Food Bank. Norma has sold 10 trivets.
sillylittlechef said:
Does anyone know about the scratches (I mentioned in a previous post on this thread)? Are they normal or did I ruin it and need to order a new one before I show it to customers?
Please!!!! I really would like to know.
TIA
I would expect that some scrathing might be ex[ected especially when using with a stone. Mine does not have any more than superficial scratches and still looks great.

I would call HO and ask for a replacement since you want it to be nice to demo.

I've sold 17. Hmm, I would've thought that would be higher.

Anyhow, don't put them in the dishwasher! I had some yucky spill on mine so I stuck it in with a load I was about to run. The top started peeling off! HO said they won't replace it because they aren't diswasher safe.

I've sold 13 to date.

<h2>1. How many Round Up From The Heart trivets have been sold so far?</h2><p>We have sold a total of 18 trivets since the release of the product in September.</p><h2>2. Are the Round Up From The Heart trivets popular among customers?</h2><p>Yes, they are very popular among our customers. We have received a lot of positive feedback and have seen a high demand for the product.</p><h2>3. How does the Round Up From The Heart trivet differ from the heart molds previously sold?</h2><p>The Round Up From The Heart trivet is made with a more durable material and has a larger size, making it more functional and long-lasting compared to the heart molds.</p><h2>4. Can the Round Up From The Heart trivet be used for other purposes besides serving as a trivet?</h2><p>Yes, the Round Up From The Heart trivet can also be used as a cutting board or as a decorative piece in the kitchen.</p><h2>5. Is the Round Up From The Heart trivet dishwasher safe?</h2><p>Yes, the trivet is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.</p>

Related to Round Up From The Heart: 18 Trivets Sold!

1. How many Round Up From The Heart trivets have been sold so far?

We have sold a total of 18 trivets since the release of the product in September.

2. Are the Round Up From The Heart trivets popular among customers?

Yes, they are very popular among our customers. We have received a lot of positive feedback and have seen a high demand for the product.

3. How does the Round Up From The Heart trivet differ from the heart molds previously sold?

The Round Up From The Heart trivet is made with a more durable material and has a larger size, making it more functional and long-lasting compared to the heart molds.

4. Can the Round Up From The Heart trivet be used for other purposes besides serving as a trivet?

Yes, the Round Up From The Heart trivet can also be used as a cutting board or as a decorative piece in the kitchen.

5. Is the Round Up From The Heart trivet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the trivet is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RMDave
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
Replies