• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bread Tubes Wanted: PM Me for Shipping Info to 34116

In summary, bread tubes are metal kitchen tools used to make homemade bread in various shapes and designs. They are filled with bread dough and baked in the oven to create unique bread shapes. Providing shipping information is necessary for accurate shipping costs and safe delivery. Customers can choose from a variety of designs and can expect to receive their bread tube within 5-7 business days. To ensure longevity, bread tubes should be washed by hand and avoid using abrasive cleaners.
ChefJeniLobdell
I have a customer who is interested in finding some bread tubes. PM me if you have any to sell and how much for shipping, etc. to 34116. Thanks.

I found some!! Thanks for your PM's.

What are bread tubes and how are they used?

Bread tubes are a popular kitchen tool used to make homemade bread in various shapes and sizes. They are typically made of metal and come in different designs such as a flower, heart, or star. To use a bread tube, you simply fill it with your bread dough and bake it in the oven. Once baked, the bread will have a unique shape and design, perfect for special occasions or everyday meals.

Why do you need my shipping information?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am offering free shipping for bread tubes to those who live in the 34116 zip code. Providing your shipping information allows me to accurately calculate the shipping costs and ensure that your bread tube arrives safely and on time.

Can I choose which bread tube design I want?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of bread tube designs, including the flower, heart, and star. Please specify which design you would like when contacting me for shipping information. If you do not have a preference, I will choose a design at random for you.

How long does it take to receive my bread tube?

Once your shipping information is received, I will ship out your bread tube within 1-2 business days. The shipping time will depend on your location, but most orders within the 34116 area code will arrive within 5-7 business days.

Are there any special care instructions for bread tubes?

To ensure that your bread tube lasts for many uses, it is important to wash it by hand with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing. Avoid using steel wool or other abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the metal. With proper care, your bread tube can be used for years to come!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • smithcooking
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pamchefpatrice