• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding Two Heart Dishes for Valentine's Day?

In summary, the guest ordered two heart dishes from a show on the 29th, but they did not arrive until the 8th. The guest placed a personal order for the dishes on the 31st, but they have not yet arrived. HO is currently catching up on consultant orders, but it is likely that the dishes will arrive in time.
sushimommy
Silver Member
I have a guest who ordered two heart dishes at a show on the 29th. the show took a week to close, and she was wanting these for Valentine's Day. So, I placed a personal order on the 31st, thinking that would be here in plenty of time and I would just replace the heart dishes when hers come in. Well, here it is the 8th and the supply order still has not shipped. Can anyone help? I need two - please email me at [email protected] thank you in advance!!

What date does the shipping page say is currently shipping? Did you place an individual order or a personal order? Depending on what you submitted they still might come in time.

I just today got a supply order that I placed on 2/1, so HO is catching up on consultant orders. You just may have them in time.

it says Feb 1 is shipping, and it dated the order Feb 1. i placed it as a personal order because i needed some Season's Bests and a new measuring cup too. i am going to try calling and see if they can tell me an eta.

It may be soon - my Feb 1st supply order shipped, my Feb 1st catalog show and I'm just waiting on a Feb. 1st sample order.

janetupnorth said:
It may be soon - my Feb 1st supply order shipped, my Feb 1st catalog show and I'm just waiting on a Feb. 1st sample order.

Don't hold your breath on the sample order, mine is just arriving today over a week later.

We're SO SPOILED! Here we are complaining about orders that take over a week to arrive. I'm frustrated too that an order I placed the 2nd just went to picking this morning! (Which is really very fast turn around, we're just so used to 1 or 2 days and it's out the door.) Have to take a deep breath and put things into perspective!

straitfan said:
We're SO SPOILED! Here we are complaining about orders that take over a week to arrive. I'm frustrated too that an order I placed the 2nd just went to picking this morning! (Which is really very fast turn around, we're just so used to 1 or 2 days and it's out the door.) Have to take a deep breath and put things into perspective!

Actually it was confusing with the sample orders because they weren't sending them out with the regular orders, they were sitting on them longer. That's the only reason why I said that.

Thank you, everyone! I got the dishes I needed from one of you - you guys rock!! btw...I called HO, none of the shipments i am waiting on with heart dishes will be here before Thursday. But..."I get by with a little help from my friends!!" Thanks again!

1. What are the dimensions of the Two Heart Dishes?

The Two Heart Dishes have a diameter of 8 inches and a depth of 1 inch.

2. Can the Two Heart Dishes be used in the oven?

Yes, the Two Heart Dishes are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Are the Two Heart Dishes dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Two Heart Dishes are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can the Two Heart Dishes be used for both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, the Two Heart Dishes are versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes.

5. Do the Two Heart Dishes come with a warranty?

Yes, the Two Heart Dishes come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sklay723
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kelly6oh
  • rebjean
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedSD