• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Supplies for Large Shows

In summary, for a successful large show, you will need a variety of supplies such as cooking tools, serving dishes, and demonstration materials. It's important to transport your supplies in an organized manner, using options like a rolling tote or labeled bins. While there is no set rule for the minimum amount of supplies to bring, it's recommended to have a variety of products on hand, including best-sellers and new/seasonal items. To effectively display your supplies, consider using tiered stands, tablecloths, and clear labeling. During the event, it's helpful to have a designated area for storing extra supplies and restocking your display, as well as keeping your demonstration area clean and organized. Don't hesitate to ask for help from
tabnat80
Gold Member
Not sure what I'm going to do. I have several large shows coming up and i don't think i will have enough receipts. I also know I am going to be pushing it short on the recipe cards, season's best and postcard invitations. I Thought I would check here to see if there is anyone with an over abundance before I placed a supply order.

do you have a sister consultant or yor director near by that you could borrow from and pay back when your order arrives?

I have receipts. How many do you think you need?? I brought a HUGE stack from a fellow consultant who was stopping the business, so I have some I can spare.

The only thing is these do not have the direct ship prices on the receipt. I guess they are an older style, but if you are using them for shows, then it should be no problem since every one is having their stuff shipped to the host anyway. I have been using them and they have worked fine for me.

PM me if you are interested

I just sent you 2 PM's!!

what part of Alabama are you in,

have alot and I am in MS right next door to you.

have the carbon reciepts I don't use them and severval version of the Cookbooks and tons of recipe car.

email me direct or call 228-990-2021

Related to Need Help With Supplies for Large Shows

1. What kind of supplies do I need for a large show?

For a large show, you will need a variety of supplies to ensure a successful event. This can include cooking tools, serving dishes, display stands, tablecloths, and other demonstration materials. It's important to also bring enough order forms, catalogs, and business cards to share with potential customers.

2. How should I transport my supplies for a large show?

Transporting your supplies for a large show can be a challenge, but there are a few options to consider. You can use a large rolling suitcase, plastic bins with lids, or invest in a rolling tote specifically designed for carrying Pampered Chef supplies. It's also a good idea to label your supplies and pack them in an organized manner to make setup at the show easier.

3. Is there a minimum amount of supplies I should bring to a large show?

While there is no set rule for the minimum amount of supplies to bring to a large show, it's important to have a variety of products on hand to showcase. It's a good idea to bring at least one of each of your best-selling items, as well as some new or seasonal products. You can also consider bringing multiple units of popular items to ensure you don't run out.

4. How can I effectively display my supplies at a large show?

Having an eye-catching and organized display is key to attracting customers at a large show. Consider using tiered stands or risers to showcase your products at different levels. Utilize tablecloths and props to create an appealing and cohesive display. It's also important to have your products and prices clearly labeled for easy browsing.

5. What are some tips for managing my supplies during a large show?

Managing your supplies during a large show can be overwhelming, but there are ways to make it easier. It's helpful to have a designated area for storing extra supplies and a system for restocking your display as items are sold. It's also important to keep your demonstration area clean and organized to avoid confusion. Lastly, don't be afraid to ask for help from other Pampered Chef consultants or event staff if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Cyork2114
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lori Norris
  • BethCooks4U