• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Catalogs Now - Limited Supply Left for Upcoming Shows!

In summary, if you are running low on catalogs and need more, you can order from PC or ask your recruiter, director, and sister consultants for more.
nickywsn
Help! I still have 5 shows left before March and I am almost out of catalogs. :( I know I can put in a supply order but I thought maybe it could be a win/win deal for someone out there who is going to get stuck with old ones once the new season rolls around. I'm just finishing up my first SS month and I thought I had enough but I had no idea the number of catalog shows I would get. I got 5 off of my first show.:D Plus since I'm new, I've been handing them out to everyone just to get my name out there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Nicky

I have two packs of 25 that you are welcome to buy from me. They are $14 each plus shipping....I have no idea how much it will cost to ship. You can email me at [email protected] and we can work out the details! :)

Why don't you ask your recruiter, director, and sister consultants. It would certainly be easier to get some locally.

Thanks...I have and they were able to round up a few for me but It won't be enough.

You will save yourself $$ if you order from PC. You can buy 100 for $39 + $4 for shipping. Much less than you'd pay if you ordered from us and paid the extra shipping on top of it (they're heavy). As a director I have often offererd catalogs to my team for $10 for 25 if they need more at the end of the month. That covers the cost (1/4 of $39) and most of the tax and saves them having to pay the higher price for 25 catalogs. If you don't think you need 100 then see if someone else needs some and split the order.

You also will get them more quickly from PC. If you end up with extras use them at fairs or leave them in doctors offices, etc.

Related to Get Your Catalogs Now - Limited Supply Left for Upcoming Shows!

What is the deadline for ordering catalogs for upcoming shows?

The deadline for ordering catalogs for upcoming shows is typically two weeks before the show date. This allows enough time for the catalogs to be shipped and delivered to the host.

How many catalogs can I order for my upcoming show?

You can order up to 20 catalogs for your upcoming show. This ensures that each guest will have their own catalog to browse and make purchases from.

Can I order catalogs for multiple upcoming shows at once?

Yes, you can order catalogs for multiple upcoming shows at once. Simply specify the quantity of catalogs needed for each show when placing your order.

Are there any discounts for ordering catalogs in bulk?

Unfortunately, there are no discounts for ordering catalogs in bulk. However, you can take advantage of our "Host Rewards" program by hosting a show and earning free products based on your show's sales.

Can I still order catalogs if the supply runs out?

If the supply for upcoming shows runs out, you can still order catalogs for future shows. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dollfangs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pctharper
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pctharper
Replies