• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Affordable ISO Catalogs - Get Rid of Unneeded Catalogs Now!

In summary, Ashley has 50 full-size catalogs she is selling for $22.50 plus $10.70 shipping. Carolyn has 25 regular sized catalogs she is selling for $14 plus $5.00 shipping.
PCMomto4
Just thought I would see if anyone had any catalogs they would like to get rid of. I have to place my order by tonight but wanted to see if they were available on here first. I could use both minis and regular ones. Let me know what you have and what you want for them.

Thanks

I have to packs of 25 each of the regular sized catalogs I won't be needing. I can priority mail them to you tomorrow and you'll have them Monday.

Thanks Carolyn, but I already placed my order, I was I wouldn't find anyone with any extras and didnn't want to take the chance!

I would be interested, I have been looking for some also.

Let me know how much.

Or if anyone else has mini's or full size let me know. Thanks!

robochick84 said:
I would be interested, I have been looking for some also.

Let me know how much.

Or if anyone else has mini's or full size let me know. Thanks!

Ashley - I have two packs of 25 each of full size catalogs - If you need them, it's $14 per pack plus shipping. I can get them into a priority flat rate medium box - flat rate priority is $10.70...so it'll be the cost of the catty';s plus $10.70. You can Paypal me at [email protected] and I'll ship em out immediately.

I have about 50 minis (f/w 09) and about 15 catalogs I can part with. All for $12.00 + $5.00 to ship (priority flat rate in the envelope, they will fit:) You can Paypal and I"ll ship on Monday.

I have 50 full-size catalogs I will sell for $22.50 for all of them plus $10.70 shipping. It would be $12.50 for 25 plus $10.70 shipping (won't fit in a smaller box). Just let me know by email at [email protected]. I don't check CS but once or twice a day. Thanks!

What is the purpose of "Find Affordable ISO Catalogs - Get Rid of Unneeded Catalogs Now!"?

The purpose of this service is to help individuals and businesses find affordable ISO catalogs and get rid of any unneeded catalogs they may have. By doing so, they can save money and declutter their space.

How does "Find Affordable ISO Catalogs - Get Rid of Unneeded Catalogs Now!" work?

Our service uses a database of trusted suppliers to find the most affordable ISO catalogs for our clients. Once a catalog is selected, we assist in the process of getting rid of any unneeded catalogs by providing resources and tips.

Can anyone use "Find Affordable ISO Catalogs - Get Rid of Unneeded Catalogs Now!"?

Yes, our service is available to anyone who is looking for affordable ISO catalogs and wants to get rid of any unnecessary catalogs. This includes individuals, businesses, and organizations.

Is there a fee for using "Find Affordable ISO Catalogs - Get Rid of Unneeded Catalogs Now!"?

Yes, there is a small fee for using our service. However, the cost is minimal compared to the potential savings and benefits of finding affordable ISO catalogs and decluttering your space.

What are the advantages of using "Find Affordable ISO Catalogs - Get Rid of Unneeded Catalogs Now!"?

Using our service not only helps you save money by finding affordable ISO catalogs, but it also helps you declutter your space and be more environmentally friendly by getting rid of unneeded catalogs. Additionally, it saves you time and effort in searching for catalogs and disposing of them on your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • my3angels
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
my3angels
  • chefheidi2003