• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Organized with an Affordable Iso Stemware Tote - Shop Now!

In summary, the Iso Stemware Tote can hold up to six standard size wine glasses and is collapsible for easy storage. It can accommodate stemless wine glasses and other similarly shaped glasses. However, it is not insulated and is designed to protect your stemware during transportation. It can also fit in most standard size coolers for convenient transportation to picnics or outdoor events.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Does anyone have a stemware tote that they are not using that they would like to get rid of??

I'd like to know cost and shipping to 18822.

Thanks,

Lisa

I have one but someone else is supposed to buy it. Let me check with them and if they change their mind I'll let you know.

Thanks, just let me know if sale doesn't happen, and I'll get from you.

If theirs isn't available I have one I would be willing to sell. I'm not sure what the going rate is, I saw one on here the other day selling for $20 plus $5 shipping. Let me know.

I'll take it, let me know how you want me to get you the money and I'll get it right to you.

Lisa

1. How many glasses can the Iso Stemware Tote hold?

The Iso Stemware Tote can hold up to six standard size wine glasses.

2. Is the tote collapsible for easy storage?

Yes, the Iso Stemware Tote is collapsible and can be easily stored when not in use.

3. Can the tote accommodate stemless wine glasses?

Yes, the Iso Stemware Tote can accommodate stemless wine glasses and other similarly shaped glasses.

4. Is the tote insulated to keep drinks cold?

No, the Iso Stemware Tote is not insulated. It is designed to protect your stemware during transportation.

5. Can the tote fit in a standard size cooler?

Yes, the Iso Stemware Tote is designed to fit in most standard size coolers for easy transport to picnics or outdoor events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • brewejen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • brewejen