• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want an Iso-Insulated Basket/Tote for Your Next Picnic?

In summary, the Iso-Insulated Basket/Tote is a versatile and stylish insulated bag designed to keep food hot or cold for up to 4 hours. It measures 16" x 9" x 9" and weighs only 1.5 pounds, making it easy to carry and store. The bag is made of durable and water-resistant polyester fabric with a thermal lining, and has sturdy handles and a zipper closure. To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth and mild soap and air dry. It has a maximum weight capacity of 40 pounds.
my3angels
I am looking for the tote as I was not able to earn due to some personal issues. If anyone has one that they are willing to part with, please let me know...I would be more than happy to purchase it.

Thanks

pump it up....still interested.

how much are you looking to spend for it??

I have the the dots incentive picnic basket with the plates cups and silverware. They are out of the pkg. but never been used. I am asking $60+$15 for shipping=$75. Let me know if your interested.

What is the Iso-Insulated Basket/Tote and what does it do?

The Iso-Insulated Basket/Tote is a versatile and stylish insulated bag that is perfect for keeping your food and drinks at the desired temperature. It is designed to keep food hot or cold for up to 4 hours, making it ideal for picnics, potlucks, and grocery shopping.

What are the dimensions and weight of the Iso-Insulated Basket/Tote?

The Iso-Insulated Basket/Tote measures 16" x 9" x 9" and weighs only 1.5 pounds, making it easy to carry around and store when not in use.

What materials is the Iso-Insulated Basket/Tote made of?

The Iso-Insulated Basket/Tote is made of durable and water-resistant polyester fabric with a thermal lining to keep the contents insulated. It also features sturdy handles and a zipper closure for secure transportation.

How do I clean and care for my Iso-Insulated Basket/Tote?

To clean the Iso-Insulated Basket/Tote, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap. It is not recommended to machine wash or dry the bag as it may damage the insulation. Allow the bag to air dry completely before storing.

What is the maximum weight capacity of the Iso-Insulated Basket/Tote?

The Iso-Insulated Basket/Tote has a maximum weight capacity of 40 pounds, making it suitable for carrying a variety of food and drinks for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamchefpatrice
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • toobze
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Rhonda Reid
  • atpchef