• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an ISO Summer Essential Basket?

In summary, the Iso Summer Essential Basket includes kitchen essentials such as the Quick Slice, Quick-Stir Pitcher, Quick Cooker, Grill Pan, and Stone Bar Pan. The Quick Cooker is safe for use on the stovetop, and the Quick-Stir Pitcher can be used for both hot and cold beverages. The Grill Pan is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. The Stone Bar Pan measures 10.5" x 7.5" x 1.25" and is ideal for baking desserts and appetizers.
cookinintexas
Silver Member
ISO Summer Essential Basket....Missed earning the basket by 12 minutes!!! If you know of anyone wanting to sell theirs please let me know!!!

Don't feel bad, I missed it by 3 seconds:( I too am looking to purchase the basket.

I have one that I'll sell (the basket only, not the contents--I'm using those!) for $30 including US shipping. Opened but never used.

I leave Friday to go out of town so we need to close the deal Wed if you want me to ship it Thursday. Otherwise, it will be available the first week of Aug.

PM me if you want it!

PM'd you! Thanks!

I PM'd Patty last night but am just now postng it here....

I've PM'd a couple people but still waiting for a response. (Perhaps they are not online today?) First one ready to buy can have it--I'm getting ready to go out of town so I'm on a short timeline to get this box out of my office. Not knowing how often someone checks the board, I don't want to wait for someone who may not come back online if someone else is ready to buy today, so it's first come first serve at this point. PM me now if you want it today. Thanks!

My basket has been sold. Thanks for all the interest. I hope all who want one can find one!!

1. What items are included in the Iso Summer Essential Basket?

The Iso Summer Essential Basket includes a variety of kitchen essentials perfect for summer entertaining. It includes the Quick Slice, Quick-Stir Pitcher, Quick Cooker, Grill Pan, and Stone Bar Pan.

2. Is the Quick Cooker safe for use on the stovetop?

Yes, the Quick Cooker is safe for use on the stovetop, as well as in the oven and microwave.

3. Can the Quick-Stir Pitcher be used for hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the Quick-Stir Pitcher is designed to withstand both hot and cold temperatures, making it perfect for making iced tea or hot cocoa.

4. Is the Grill Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Grill Pan is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the lifespan of the pan.

5. What are the dimensions of the Stone Bar Pan?

The Stone Bar Pan measures 10.5" x 7.5" x 1.25", making it the perfect size for baking delicious desserts and appetizers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MLinAZ
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • fun2cook2