• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Summer Essentials Basket and Outdoor Supplies

In summary, the Summer Essentials Basket and Outdoor Supplies is a pre-selected bundle of products that includes a grill set, outdoor serving ware, ice cream scoop, drink dispenser, and more. It is available for purchase year-round and makes a great gift. Additional items can be purchased separately to customize your outdoor collection. Special offers and discounts may be available, so be sure to check our website or contact a consultant.
PamperedJenifer
Gold Member
I'm looking to purchase from someone the Summer Essentials Picnic Basket and the goodies that came inside...I thought I earned mine but forgot to change the date on a show so when I submitted it it said the wrong month! :( so bummed!! Please PM me or email me at [email protected] to discuss pricing!!

I'm sorry to hear about your experience! Unfortunately, I'm not able to sell the Summer Essentials Picnic Basket and the goodies that came inside as we do not have any available for sale. However, you may be able to find it on a third-party marketplace or from another seller. I wish you luck in finding what you are looking for!

1. What items are included in the Summer Essentials Basket and Outdoor Supplies?

The Summer Essentials Basket and Outdoor Supplies includes a variety of products such as a grill set, outdoor serving ware, ice cream scoop, drink dispenser, and more. It has everything you need to make your summer gatherings a success!

2. Can I customize the items in the Summer Essentials Basket and Outdoor Supplies?

Unfortunately, the items in the Summer Essentials Basket and Outdoor Supplies are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can purchase additional items separately to add to your outdoor collection.

3. Is the Summer Essentials Basket and Outdoor Supplies available for purchase year-round?

Yes, the Summer Essentials Basket and Outdoor Supplies is a permanent product in our catalog and is available for purchase at any time of the year. It's perfect for both summer entertaining and year-round outdoor use.

4. Can I purchase the Summer Essentials Basket and Outdoor Supplies as a gift?

Yes, the Summer Essentials Basket and Outdoor Supplies makes a great gift for anyone who loves to host outdoor gatherings. You can even add a personalized note to the recipient with our gift message option at checkout.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for the Summer Essentials Basket and Outdoor Supplies?

We often have promotions and discounts on our products, including the Summer Essentials Basket and Outdoor Supplies. Be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for the latest deals and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MLinAZ
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • cookinintexas
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • fun2cook2